Annoyed from Kent

dusk2dawn

Having received the tax disc reminder for my old defender very early I thought I would leave the cash in the bank until nearer the end of the month.... wrong move, we have just had the budget and it went up :o

If only I had taxed it online the day before the budget, true the cash would be spent but at pre budget price.

Makes me cross they can wait til the 29th now :lol:

:lol: D2D

The government maybe *****, but they're not always stupid ***** - they've thought of this and if you check, you'll find that you can't tax your vehicle before the 15th day, of the month prior to expiry - so in short, you couldn'y have taxed it, at pre-fudget prices...

Edit: forgot the "not"

Edited by LEFTY478

The government maybe *****, but they're always stupid ***** - they've thought of this and if you check, you'll find that you can't tax your vehicle before the 15th day, of the month prior to expiry - so in short, you couldn'y have taxed it, at pre-fudget prices...

Cranfield, I never gave it a thought, til this morning :o

Lefty, you are right and I feel sooo much better now, oh how I hate it when I feel Ive missed out :lol:

Anyway enough of this idle banter, time I was down the wood, see you all later provided the sites not shut down again :good:

:lol: D2D

Having received the tax disc reminder for my old defender very early I thought I would leave the cash in the bank until nearer the end of the month.... wrong move, we have just had the budget and it went up :lol:

If only I had taxed it online the day before the budget, true the cash would be spent but at pre budget price.

Makes me cross they can wait til the 29th now :lol:

??? D2D

Trouble is even if you had the reminder the post offices will not issue until 2 weeks before date of expiry - tried to do it myself during the week :lol:??????

Would not issue end of Feb licence either

Nailed either way - just have to wait 'til we can vote them out - mind you the others are just as bad.

Most MPs and Greens seem to live in the big cities 'cos they all think pubic transport is good :lol::lol:???:lol::lol:

D