The British Solution to Save Petrol

roadkill

I've said this before and it was conveniently ignored by the hug-an-immigrant brigade.

The ONLY reason that (Eastern European) immigrants APPEAR to have a better work ethic than British workers is that two years of working for minimum wage in the UK makes them rich at home. All the money they earn goes back to Eastern Europe, this country sees little of it. If British workers had the incentive that the immigrants have, then they would work hard too. Instead they're expected to work their ***** off to stand still.

The Government have "admitted" that each immigrant contributes about 38p per week to the UK economy when it's all netted down. **** me - 38p!!!, send a few more over. Knowing what lying scum the Government are, you can bet your bottom dollar that the true figure is NOT plus 38p, it'll be more like MINUS 380 quid. :lol:

Immigrants harder working? Not really, they've just got the incentive of getting rich (in Eastern Europe) at our expense.

Edited by Chard

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to work with families in inner cities, thank god I don't do that anymore !!! QUite a massive part of them were lazy, never held a job, waiting for their benfits (so they could drink and smoke and dope it away), they were totally unable to look after their own children and were looking for "help" as they were (and still are) off the planet!!!! ANd it was exactly those people who shot off their mouths about blackies, darkies and immigrants ! Let's get things straight, it is our beloved politicians who screwed up big style, NOT immigrants who, in the majority, want to WORK for a better life! GOod luck to them.

Well said there mate. I am with you on this one. I know the kind you are talking about cos worked in the city for about 4 years. and also noticed the same facts.

The cheap labour market is good for british business it helps to make a fat profit . Never mind about the problems that these people bring with them just use them for cheap labour .Do you have to live amongest them .? Harnser .

Hang on, so now you are admitting that this cheap labour market is good for business, but I don't remember "al4x" saying he employs them because they are cheap :lol:

Any how, what I would like to ask you is this:

Can you please elaborate on what problems these people are bringing while they are working and paying taxes to keep our older generation into their pensions??(I guess you are referring to people working for "al4x")

Edited by GamezBond

I dont know about petrol consumption and reduceing it ,as for JOHNY forighner I would make them have A PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE which would pay for there treatment for the first 15 years THERE HERE tax there income, pay them NO child allowance or any of the state benafits that THEY can clame and we cannot

aS FOR terorists and those that preach treason and burn the british flag i would do this. Get some 6x4 make a cross, erect it in the middle of a pig stye Nail the offender to it. Go 1000 yards out and walk the rounds in on him once dead cut them down and leave THE BODY to the pigs. BARBARIC YOU MIGHT THINK no more so than them cuting someones head off with a blunt knife, this would all be filmed and brordcast as they did ,they wouldnt be keen on being MARTERS THEN OR enciteing others to do the acts of terrorisum

Yes mate, your post does sound BARBARIC exactly as you say yourself!!! . and you know it :lol:

As I said before no better than the terrorists themselves !!!!!

Edited by GamezBond

The so called millions they pay in taxes is far outweighed by the tens of millions that is payed to them in housing benefit,child support,free school meals,council tax benifit,free dental care,free healthcare,tax credits,and the list goes on and on and on....Even the house of lords this week have said that immigration creates no benefit to our economy,infact it has been detrimental to it..... :lol:

What a good response to this thread roadkill it just shows how we all feel why don`t we all

start a new political party and call it THE ROBIN HOOD PARTY and lets get this country back

on its feet and kick all the **** out and stop the gravy train tossers of milking us, this

country is a shambles and its gonna get worse and has any body noticed every thing is

shooting up in price and why because of the credit crunch they all want to make a fast

buck before it all goes tits up and bankrupt. I don`t feel like its Britain anymore. :lol: :lol:

The so called millions they pay in taxes is far outweighed by the tens of millions that is payed to them in housing benefit,child support,free school meals,council tax benifit,free dental care,free healthcare,tax credits,and the list goes on and on and on....Even the house of lords this week have said that immigration creates no benefit to our economy,infact it has been detrimental to it..... :lol:

come on then find some figures, the report you came up with I believe showed a net benefit so they actually contributed more than they claimed :lol:

I must have missed something, so all the lazy, no good so and sos who claim benefit are immigrants ? Well then lets throw them all back then there will be no benefit culture, tax will be 1p in the pound and builders will work eight hour days.

Look, over there, a Polish builder who does not expect to earn forty quid for sitting on his fat **** in the cafe = burn him !

Oh no, another eastern european who is prepared to work ALL day on a Saturday to complete a job, what a scoundrel.

Lets label all immigrants as spongers, after all immigration has only happened for the last ten years or so and before that there was never any work given to anyone who didnt have a british passport.

Go past your local dole office and look at all the English white trash queing up for thier handouts :lol:

Edited to add, does this bigotory include sending the Irish back, packing off the Americans who work in London and any incomer over the last few centuries or is it reserved for those who arrived just before / after you jumped on the band wagon ? Insert blinkered sheep smiley here

Edited by digger

The so called millions they pay in taxes is far outweighed by the tens of millions that is payed to them in housing benefit,child support,free school meals,council tax benifit,free dental care,free healthcare,tax credits,and the list goes on and on and on....

So can you explain why a huge number of the unskilled jobs such as cleaning, catering, builders, Underground trains etc (perhaps even paying just the basic wage) are fulfilled by africans, asians and eastern europeans even after them having such huge profits of 1 to 10 according to your calculations, and even after having the FREE benefits you listed above?

I must have missed something, so all the lazy, no good so and sos who claim benefit are immigrants ? Well then lets throw them all back then there will be no benefit culture, tax will be 1p in the pound and builders will work eight hour days.

Look, over there, a Polish builder who does not expect to earn forty quid for sitting on his fat **** in the cafe = burn him !

Oh no, another eastern european who is prepared to work ALL day on a Saturday to complete a job, what a scoundrel.

Lets label all immigrants as spongers, after all immigration has only happened for the last ten years or so and before that there was never any work given to anyone who didnt have a british passport.

Go past your local dole office and look at all the English white trash queing up for thier handouts :lol:

:lol: Well said.

That may teach "some" how to get off their a*se and actually work for food and to earn basic living.

Reading "Some" of the extreme views here, i think there might be a new website starting up soon taking birth from "Pigeon Watch" into "Immigrant Watch"...... :lol:

While here we usually talk about "shooting pigeons", we may see in "Immigrant Watch" a bit more about "shooting immigrants" ...only difference being (at least), that it would be a little more appropriate !!!!

Edited by GamezBond

Here you go judge, i am probably the least violent man you would meet so you condone there barbaric acts , i dont all i was saying sometimes you have to fight fire with fire and if this stops the bombing of inoccent peace loveing people in this countery of ours then so be it, And as for holding the views of a terrorist you couldnt be more wrong, Do you shoot animals? Thats an act of violence ,Have you seen what these extremists do to there own in the name of Alla?I have

They call you an inferdel theres no way as a soldier out there your going home alive if they catch you FACT and as for holding firearms Mr Self rightious thats none of your concern

i am probably the least violent man you would meet

I hope you are, I was just saying that your post sounds very violent. And you even mentioned yourself that it sounds Barbaric. I am sorry to inform you, that you are definitely not the least violent man that I know of :lol:

so you condone there barbaric acts , i dont

No one is saying anything about condoning their acts. IF talking about your violent/barbaric message means condoning them then it is up to only your understanding.

sometimes you have to fight fire with fire

So lets take the water hoses back from the Fire Brigades and give them petrol so they can fight the fire.......shall we???

inoccent peace loveing people in this countery of ours

I dont think that your view is shared by those innocent peace loving Iraqis (normal civilians including women and children) who have been made into one of the poorest nations while they are the 2nd biggest oil producers. While being no2, they can not even dream of having a comparative life to Saudis. Oh wait.... a lot of them cant actually even compare to a British Dog's life, thanks to the greedy politicians who bomb other country purely for a money game.

And as for holding the views of a terrorist you couldnt be more wrong

Well, you said yourself, fight fire with fire......and if thats stops the terrorists ...etc.....so in fact, if terrorism is fire you propose to "fight it with terrorism" right?? so yes the views are same..... :lol:

Have you seen what these extremists do to there own in the name of Alla?

No I dont as a matter of fact. Can you please enlighten us, and provide a comparison to what the Brit govt is doing to us? and the other crime that goes on amongst people?

theres no way as a soldier out there your going home alive if they catch you FACT

So now you are connecting the immigrants issue to those who capture your soldiers abroad??? hmm, let me think....so a Polish immigrant is connected some how to hmmm Taliban? or is an old lady from Guangdong picking up sea shells a part of the group that captured a soldier in Iraq??? :lol:

OR ONLY to show you a different picture, (looking at it from "their" point of view) are you saying that while our soldiers have gone to a country (lets for discussion, say Iraq) thousands of miles away from Britain, and launched an attack on their country, dropped bombs on their cities as if their is no tomorrow, killed thousands, took their livelihoods from them with a fully planned and organised war, made them homeless, made them a no one in this world, (not to forget these soldiers come from a country where some people have views as barbaric as yours), do you really mean to say they should send our soldiers back to us alive once they captures these attackers?? ( please dont take me wrong, this is only the other side of the picyure, I personally hope and wish the best for our soldiers, and hope they come home safe, and infact wish they come home permanently)

ermmmmm, one question, would you do the same if lets say for example Poland attacked us, bombed us crazy, took our pride, life, home, family and children away from us, would YOU really want to send the polish soldiers back alive?? is that what happened to the POW at Guantanamo??? Let me add before you answer, you are a person who wants to kill the immigrants according to your post....so I dont really see you sending their soldiers back alive.. do you??

come on then find some figures, the report you came up with I believe showed a net benefit so they actually contributed more than they claimed :lol:

Yes, 38p a week, per immigrant :lol:

And that will no doubt be a barefaced lie. If the politicians admit to 38p a week, it'll be less (much less). Almost bound to be a minus figure. :lol:

Edited by Chard

My solution would be labour camps for imigrants found entering the country and able bodied soles atempting to claim benefits for more than 6 months.

Tough perhaps but why should a proportion of my hard earned money be paid in taxes to this scum.

I've said this before and it was conveniently ignored by the hug-an-immigrant brigade.

The ONLY reason that (Eastern European) immigrants APPEAR to have a better work ethic than British workers is that two years of working for minimum wage in the UK makes them rich at home. All the money they earn goes back to Eastern Europe, this country sees little of it. If British workers had the incentive that the immigrants have, then they would work hard too. Instead they're expected to work their ***** off to stand still.

The Government have "admitted" that each immigrant contributes about 38p per week to the UK economy when it's all netted down. **** me - 38p!!!, send a few more over. Knowing what lying scum the Government are, you can bet your bottom dollar that the true figure is NOT plus 38p, it'll be more like MINUS 380 quid. :lol:

Immigrants harder working? Not really, they've just got the incentive of getting rich (in Eastern Europe) at our expense.

Well, now you have some members of (literally) "Kill_an_immigrant brigade" to support you too :yes:

two years of working for minimum wage in the UK makes them rich at home. All the money they earn goes back to Eastern Europe, this country sees little of it

So what are "some" Brits here complaining about then?? if they can be rich at home by sending ALL the money they earn on MINIMUM wage (hence they living on thin air alone), without this country seeing little of it, then I believe white British who are not on minimum wage should be better off ?? Please explain a little more what you mean.

If British workers had the incentive that the immigrants have, then they would work hard too

Well IF you think (as above) that they become "rich" at home on mere minimum wage, then perhaps Brits do have an incentive, they can also send their family to Poland and be "RICH" as you put it. :lol: who doesnt wannu be rich now?

each immigrant contributes about 38p per week

Well if you say so, still means that a net profit :blush:

you can bet your bottom dollar that the true figure is NOT plus 38p, it'll be more like MINUS 380 quid

Well I am a little unsure really.....I dont really have dollars to bet :lol: ....however.....can you please provide some facts and figures as to how exactly you calculated a jump from +38p to a -£380? that is pretty impressive jump but can you please provide a set of figures you based your calculations on please??

Edited by GamezBond

My solution would be labour camps for imigrants found entering the country and able bodied soles atempting to claim benefits for more than 6 months.

Tough perhaps but why should a proportion of my hard earned money be paid in taxes to this scum.

Hmm , do you mean native able bodied soles or immigrants able bodied soles claiming benefits over 6 months? sorry, just clarifying

Also do you mean "immigrant scum" or "white native scum" ?? again, I apologise, just asking to clarify.

:lol:

Well, now you have some members of (literally) "Kill_an_immigrant brigade" to support you too :yes:

two years of working for minimum wage in the UK makes them rich at home. All the money they earn goes back to Eastern Europe, this country sees little of it

So what are "some" Brits here complaining about then?? if they can be rich at home by sending ALL the money they earn on MINIMUM wage (hence they living on thin air alone), without this country seeing little of it, then I believe white British who are not on minimum wage should be better off ?? Please explain a little more what you mean.

If British workers had the incentive that the immigrants have, then they would work hard too

Well IF you think (as above) that they become "rich" at home on mere minimum wage, then perhaps Brits do have an incentive, they can also send their family to Poland and be "RICH" as you put it. :lol: who doesnt wannu be rich now?

each immigrant contributes about 38p per week

Well if you say so, still means that a net profit :blush:

you can bet your bottom dollar that the true figure is NOT plus 38p, it'll be more like MINUS 380 quid

Well I am a little unsure really.....I dont really have dollars to bet :lol: ....however.....can you please provide some facts and figures as to how exactly you calculated a jump from +38p to a -£380? that is pretty impressive jump but can you please provide a set of figures you based your calculations on please??

Don't be puerile. I don't support violence towards immigrants, I'm just totally opposed to uncontrolled mass immigration that is justified by a pack of lies by this scumbag government.

Your comments about dollars are not worthy of an adult response, so I'll treat them with the contempt they deserve.

Why the hell would any British workers want to move to Poland? Why should they?

Anyone with anything between their ears would see that my 38p to 380 quid is not intended to be based on figures that I clearly don't have access to - grow up. Besides, I'ts only impressive as a percentage difference. The actual difference is £380.38 - a very small figure in real terms. Use your brain.

If you really think a bunch of Eastern European lads dossing in some craphole have the same living costs in the UK as a British working man trying to bring up his family, then you're off with the fairies.

so if we get rid of them who is going to do all the **** jobs that we don't want to do?

Go into London and look at all the cleaners and unskilled night workers and you will find they are all immigrants, now I may be wrong but this signals to me that they want to work and believe it or not all these will also pay tax into our economy hence they get the right to claim certain things.

Its not all rosy as I will agree some do abuse the system but you'll also find our system doesn't let a lot of them work here. The main issue is if you start preaching this kind of **** people will start believing it and its very narrow minded. I happily employ foreigners before brits as I find they have a far better work ethic and want to improve themselves and their situation

I happily employ foreigners before brits as I find they have a far better work ethic and want to improve themselves and their situation

I`am with al4x on that one. :lol: truth hurts done it.

Hmm , do you mean native able bodied soles or immigrants able bodied soles claiming benefits over 6 months? sorry, just clarifying

Also do you mean "immigrant scum" or "white native scum" ?? again, I apologise, just asking to clarify.

Both, I loath scroungers of any coulor or nationality born here or not.

The problem is that migrant workers are usually only working here on a tempoary basis and can therfore cope with say living in one room as its for them a tempoary hardship, someone living here permanently and atempting to raise a family could not.

Never the less the imigrant labour forces wages down and ensures that fewer british workers can afford to do the work, hosspital cleaning is an excellent example.

Edited by paulf

Don't be puerile. I don't support violence towards immigrants, I'm just totally opposed to uncontrolled mass immigration that is justified by a pack of lies by this scumbag government.

Your comments about dollars are not worthy of an adult response, so I'll treat them with the contempt they deserve.

Anyone with anything between their ears would see that my 38p to 380 quid is not intended to be based on figures that I clearly don't have access to - grow up. Besides, I'ts only impressive as a percentage difference. The actual difference is £380.38 - a very small figure in real terms. Use your brain.

If you really think a bunch of Eastern European lads dossing in some craphole have the same living costs in the UK as a British working man trying to bring up his family, then you're off with the fairies.

You say you dont support violence against immigrants. So lets hear what you have to say about the violent comments then please??

Since you have the above claim, then can you please say if you would literally hug an immigrant (if you were a person to hug any one) ??

My comments on dollars were at the same level that your post deserved. Sorry to say this, but your post didnt sound very sensible connecting govt policies to the immigrants themselves etc.

As I wrote in my post, IF you believe that polish workers while being on min wage can be RICH in their home country, then perhaps Brits should move their family to poland, work here at minimum wage, and be RICH in poland as you put it.

Well I expected someone while claiming a jump from a small amount of +38 pence to -£380 to have used something between their ears to calculate something at least closer to the figure ig not an exact figure!!!! but hmm, i take it you dont have the figures, and you simply pulled the figure out of thin air :lol:

:lol::lol: Let me see.......Not saying anything about extreme violent views towards immigrants, claiming that Polish send ALL their money back home, hence eating and drinking thin air in Britain, claiming that they live a RICH life back home on just minimum wage, coming out with **** imaginary figures only to impress others without any proof at all, even expecting an adult response to your views, and then you tell others THEY'RE off with the fairies??? :yes::blush: :blink:

I d o n ' t t h i n k s o o o o o o :cry1:

No offence (you are totally entitled to support those who support violence against immigrants), but please do let us know when you come out of the cuckoo land, and can talk with some solid figures to back up your airy fairy stories mate.

Both, I loath scroungers of any coulor or nationality born here or not.

Ok, Thanks Paul :lol:

You say you dont support violence against immigrants. So lets hear what you have to say about the violent comments then please??

Since you have the above claim, then can you please say if you would literally hug an immigrant (if you were a person to hug any one) ??

My comments on dollars were at the same level that your post deserved. Sorry to say this, but your post didnt sound very sensible connecting govt policies to the immigrants themselves etc.

As I wrote in my post, IF you believe that polish workers while being on min wage can be RICH in their home country, then perhaps Brits should move their family to poland, work here at minimum wage, and be RICH in poland as you put it.

Well I expected someone while claiming a jump from a small amount of +38 pence to -£380 to have used something between their ears to calculate something at least closer to the figure ig not an exact figure!!!! but hmm, i take it you dont have the figures, and you simply pulled the figure out of thin air :no:

:yes::lol: Let me see.......Not saying anything about extreme violent views towards immigrants, claiming that Polish send ALL their money back home, hence eating and drinking thin air in Britain, claiming that they live a RICH life back home on just minimum wage, coming out with **** imaginary figures only to impress others without any proof at all, even expecting an adult response to your views, and then you tell others THEY'RE off with the fairies??? :lol:??????

I d o n ' t t h i n k s o o o o o o ???

No offence (you are totally entitled to support those who support violence against immigrants), but please do let us know when you come out of the cuckoo land, and can talk with some solid figures to back up your airy fairy stories mate.

Is this **** drink or chemically induced?

It's hardly rational.

I don't support violence towards immigrants, but that doesn't mean I have to support your naive tripe.

I haven't said anything in my posts to support anybody's views but my own. Show me where I've supported violence or shut the **** up.