apoligies

bignoel

nothing makes any of us different,just my opinion ,that a indian would be offended by beig called a **** more than an irish fella would being called a paddy ,just my opinion,not that im offended by anything me.and thought the joke was quite funny,i would have deleted it myself in case it offended others :good:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry but its not about calling someone a ****,or a sheepshagger to there face its a JOKE.

i smashed my leg up three years ago pretty badly nearly losing it,now i i walk with a permanent limp and call myself a cripple.now i can have a laugh and joke about it with friends and people i dont know.but if someone meant it to be offensive trust me they would know about it.

a joke is a joke and a racist comment is just that.

like i said before if you can laugh at a paddy and murphy joke or a blonde joke,one about a jew or any other joke that discrimenates against someone or another but want to jump on someone whos told a joke which you thought was alittle close to the bone then your an IDIOT :good::yes:

nothing makes any of us different,just my opinion ,that a indian would be offended by beig called a #### more than an irish fella would being called a paddy ,just my opinion,not that im offended by anything me.and thought the joke was quite funny,i would have deleted it myself in case it offended others :good:

You are probably right but a **** is an abbrev of pakistani ! so calling an indian a **** is the same as calling a scot french

dont take me the wrong way men,i tell a lot worse jokes than thats been said on here,but what i agree with is ,is that this forum is quite public and is not the place for such jokes,i agree with the admin on deleteing jokes that may offend,but dont mean i didnt laugh at the joke :good:

is the same as calling a scot french

Oh!! Aren't they then? So henry d isn't it the same as maitre d. :yahoo: mais alors. and what about the McMadonna with the big boobies? :yahoo:

It's all Dutch to me :good::yes: :yes:

Henry!! What are you playing at??

You can surely see thta the argument is correct, I am half scottish and half Irish, but I am not crying out about the jock and paddy jokes, infact I am married to a German and I call her Frau Cow, and she isnt censoring my life , calling people by what makes them stand out , ie bigears, or lanky isnt frownred apon , nor is jock or paddy , why the hell should chalkey?ETC ETC ETC

Henry!! What are you playing at??

You can surely see thta the argument is correct, I am half scottish and half Irish, but I am not crying out about the jock and paddy jokes, infact I am married to a German and I call her Frau Cow, and she isnt censoring my life , calling people by what makes them stand out , ie bigears, or lanky isnt frownred apon , nor is jock or paddy , why the hell should chalkey?ETC ETC ETC

Married and not having your life censored? You tellin' porkies Pinnocchio? :yahoo: If not do you give lessons? :good::yes: :yes:

on a more serious note I agree with bignoel there is no difference between a pakistani joke and an irish joke.

they can both be taken as rascist regional my **** definatley the funniest case of "im wrong but im not backing down" on here in recent times :good:

There is a difference, one is illegal.

it was a joke and not pointed at anyone personaly just a joke i pickt up and thought was funny never saw any harm in it

You missed the point, legality wise you are in the wrong if someone finds it offensive, and remember you did sign up to the house rules........You must not post messages that are vulgar, crude, sexist, racist, homophobic, offensive, or otherwise violating any law.

i am saying if it was racist why is the paddy jokes not racist's thats all i asked

If you look that was answered.

I agree with bignoel this is censorship just for the sake of it, there are a lot of jokes on the forum which may be found offensive by someone but they haven't been removed.

The thing you need to ask is ......are they illegal ??

Here`s a scenario, you post a joke about a pakistarni(sic) and a member of LACS etc. who decides that they have been offended and humiliated by this and they then ask the site owner for the IP address and any other information about the person who posted the joke.

The site administrator is then obliged to give any and all information about the poster as is the ISP and between the two, even if it is a dynamic IP you are nailed....... end of, and as a community so are all the members of a site that to all intents and purposes promotes such practices.

If you want case law etc. Google it as I can`t be bothered.

please dont start on immigrants.

this is about jokes being over moderated.

and no im not knocking the moderators i think they do a great job,one i wouldnt like to do.but i think removing a joke for being 'racist' is a joke in its own as all jokes offend someone

Right here's my 'racist' Joke........

There was this Pakistani Shop keeper, Mr Patel and all his life he had only one ambition and that was to be ...................Irish.

Well he hoped and prayed each day that his ambition would at some stage become reality, so he saved every penny he had so that he would one day be able to full fill his dream should the opportunity arise.

One morning while he was sorting out the daily newspapers he noticed an add in the Sun................ 'Irish Operations, transform yourself into an Irishman with one simple operation, all races welcome, contact Dr. O'Brien, The Irish Clinic, Cricklewood.

So with that Mr. Patel sold the shop gathered up his life savings and headed for the clinic in Cricklewood.

On arrival he was sent immediately up to Dr. O'Brien.

Dr. O'Brien "So Mr. Patel I understand you want to become an Irishman, are you really sure its quite a big undertaking'

Mr Patel 'Yes doctor, it has been a lifelong ambition ever sine I was a little boy, it would make me velly, velly happy indeed'

So the doctor started to describe what the operation would involve 'Well Mr Patel what we're going to do is we're going to give you a new name, then were going to give you a big hairy belly with the capacity to drink 50 pints of Guinness a day, and a big hairy,sweat, smelly ****, but there's just one thing'

Mr Patel 'what's that?

Dr. O'Brien 'well because you want to become Irish were going to have to halve the size of you brain, this will involve a very complicated procedure where we cut off the top of you head, remove your brain and cut it in half'

Mr Patel 'Oh thats fine whatever it takes to finally make my dream come true, when can you start'

Dr. O'Brien ' It so happens that we have a cancellation today we can start right away'

So Mr. Patel hands over all his money and is taken into surgery.

The operation goes ahead as planned his **** and belly are totally reconstructed and then it comes to the final part, Dr. O'Brien carefully cuts off the top of the patients head and gently removes his brain. He carefully holds the brain in his hands as he makes his way across the surgery floor to the chopping board. However on his way accross the floor he slips on some blood and the brain flies out of his hands onto the floor with a SPLAT.

The floor is a mess the brain is in smithereens there's only one thing for it, Dr. O'Brien sweeps it into a dustpan and shoves it all back into the patients head hoping that everything will be alright.

A few hours later Mr Patel or Paddy Murphy as he's now known is in the recovery room, and things aren't good.

Dr. O'Brien 'Hello Mr. Murphy, can you hear me?'

No response

Dr. O'Brien 'Hello Paddy, Paddy can you hear me?

Still no response

Dr. O'Brien ' The operation went ahead as planned unfortunately we had a terrible accident at the end...................I dropped your brain on the floor and made **** of it, you actually don't have a brain it's useless, I'm terribly sorry'

Suddenly Paddy's eyes opened and in a thick cockney accent says 'it's owight mate, doesn't ma'er'

And about you being FRENCH Henri. Any substance in that? :good::yes: :yes:

British by birth, English by Grace of God.

Read back to my first post.

THERE IS NO ENGLAND. Grace is a nice lady and God was a woman. Who else would let us get to this stage then blame it on MANkind? Or was Grace actually god?

Now there's another one. Nemmind race etc. What about the issues of religion? All the aggro throughout the centuries based on blind faith. What's that all about?

Anyone care to start a topic on that? :yahoo: :yahoo: :drool::oops::mad::yes: