baikal 410 o/u

pete k

hello there folks i may have sold this by the time it gets to the forum :/:)

my dad is selling his 410 baikel which is not even 1 year old and in mint condition bought it for £350 and selling for £250 , i have used this gun and was amazed with the accuracy of it and it has shot out to 50+ yards with a 3" magnum round have took some picys below , please ask any questions .

pete

http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auctio...97947754548.jpg

http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auctio...48831118784.jpg

tight, no wonder you could get 50yards, in the future(10years) i am hoping to get a 410 as a bit of a light gun for small shooting, like if i wanted to eat rabbits.

has anyone else found that they can only eat rabbits when a 410 has shot it, theres nothing left when i shoot with a 12 even at 50yards.

410's are a must by if you are introducing your siblings to shooting.

Aled

sorry guys but i thought i was selling a gun on here and not trying to cause an argument ,

also i have something new being made which will make everyones shooting a bit easier but not quite ready for showing yet , maybe by friday,

thanks pete

• 3 years later...
tight, no wonder you could get 50yards, in the future(10years) i am hoping to get a 410 as a bit of a light gun for small shooting, like if i wanted to eat rabbits.

has anyone else found that they can only eat rabbits when a 410 has shot it, theres nothing left when i shoot with a 12 even at 50yards.

Aled

i shoot rabbits with a 12g and eat them

Aled

i shoot rabbits with a 12g and eat them

So does the rest of the shooting world, but then, the real world is not on aled's planet. Highly unlikely that he has ever seen a 12, let alone fired one.