PW Suffolk Brothers Meet up

pavman

It keeps telling me I need to sign in to see it.

NTTF

I guess you failed the "Am I a Gay Hunter from outside the UK test" in which case you are either outside the UK or :oops: Pity as LB has a couple of nice mug shots :no:

Edited by pavman

quote name='pavman' date='Jun 10 2008, 01:47 PM' post='530891']

It keeps telling me I need to sign in to see it.

NTTF

I guess you failed the "Am I a Gay Hunter from outside the UK test" in which case you are either outside the UK or :oops: Pity as LB has a couple of nice mug shots :no:

:P :( :lol:

If you can't see the pics you must all be gay.

Top weekend and even Highlander flew in form Scotland in his private helicopter although he wouldn't let any of us have a go but I am told that is the way with the Scots :oops:

I will post a blow by blow account soon for you gayboys :no:

LB

A top day out!

Most of us starting drinking on the boat about 12am, but even the 3 Pav boys were shamed by the way LB put the Guinness away.

I also remember him ordering a peporami from the bar with his 12th pint. Obviously the curry house wasn't enough for him - what an animal!

As always I was on hand to capture those shots you all really wanted to see...

Slide Show 2 (Un-Cut!) :lol:

Edited by pav

what happend to the pics of me big fish :hmm:

What happened to the Suffolk gang at High lodge? :lol:

tell me Bob what did happen?

I could tell you in advance what my score card would look like should I venture round ;)

I could tell you in advance what my score card would look like should I venture round ;)

The same happened as your big fish, it was a no-show! You missed a great day, and your score card could hardly have been worse than mine! :lol::lol:

The same happened as your big fish, it was a no-show! You missed a great day, and your score card could hardly have been worse than mine! :lol::P

hey I got the fish, but Jealousy is a terrible thing, Highlander said £1 on first fish £1 on biggest, guess what I won both and how many coughed up

None that’s how many :) that will teach me to fish with Jocks and Suffolk wide boys

I can say this as I am from Essex :lol:

Edited by pavman

The same happened as your big fish, it was a no-show! You missed a great day, and your score card could hardly have been worse than mine! :lol::)

hey I got the fish, but Jealousy is a terrible thing, Highlander said £1 on first fish £1 on biggest, guess what I won both and how many coughed up

None that’s how many :) that will teach me to fish with Jocks and Suffolk wide boys

I can say this as I am from Essex :P

Group: Members

Member No.: 1500

:) No comment. :lol:

The same happened as your big fish, it was a no-show! You missed a great day, and your score card could hardly have been worse than mine! :lol::)

:)

:)

That's more like it, not sure if there is an "originally from" branch of the mafia though. Doesn't have the right ring does it, "Originally from Essex mafia"?

The same happened as your big fish, it was a no-show! You missed a great day, and your score card could hardly have been worse than mine! :lol::P

What's a Suffolk wide boy?

Is that a carrot cruncher with chrome wheels and furry dice on his tractor?

What's a Suffolk wide boy?

Is that a carrot cruncher with chrome wheels and furry dice on his tractor?

in one MC