F Word tonight

Dunkield

What a absolute waste of time! One for the loveys if ever I saw it! Did nothing to promote fieldsports at all , just another T.V stunt.When they panned away for the "Coup De grace" to be given to the pig, I thought HMMM! Utter rubbish,won't bother to watch it any more.Obviously incuding these American items to boost programme sales there. As the pop song said"Gordon is a Moron"! ;)

If you think you are going to see animals getting slotted on peak time TV, here is a song title for you, by Living Joy "Dreamer"

"Anyone know the rifle he was using?

I may be wrong, I didn't look too carefully, but it looked like a BAR to me (Browning Automatic Rifle). They love them for Hog/Boar shooting on the continent, I think they like 'em in 30-06 or 300WinMag although the Yanks can probably pick any calibre they want.

Chris

Edited by chrisv

Madness thinking the hog would wait for them to catch it up :angry:

If the problem is on that large a scale they would be better off getting beaters to drive them towards guns (unless that is illegal in the US?)

Oh well - Salmon fishing next week :unsure:

is salmon already in the net?:good:

My friends club had something similar last week. Apparently there are explosives of some sort hanging off it and the wings are foam.

Anyway him and a friend shot it 7 times and it broke. :good:

FM :lol:

That sounds a laff, but I wouldn't want it to land on me 'ed!

I have just got home from a corporate clay shoot where they filmed the next episode of the F word where Ramsay goes pigeon shooting.

They started off on clays, which apparently the two guys who coach at the school did all the shots for the breaking clays.

They then went on to some RC plane shooting and then GR goes pigeon shooting and doesn't hit any. He then returns later in the week and shoots 9 pigeons

Wait for it

175 shots.

Let's see what that looks like on TV.

I did 49/50 on a fairly easy layout and have got a bottle of "Bolly" in the fridge, not bad for a days work.

Edited by martincavie

I have just got home from a corporate clay shoot where they filmed the next episode of the F word where Ramsay goes pigeon shooting.

They started off on clays, which apparently the two guys who coach at the school did all the shots for the breaking clays.

They then went on to some RC plane shooting and then GR goes pigeon shooting and doesn't hit any. He then returns later in the week and shoots 9 pigeons

Wait for it

175 shots.

Let's see what that looks like on TV.

I did 49/50 on a fairly easy layout and have got a bottle of "Bolly" in the fridge, not bad for a days work.

Haha thats great, if they do go woody shooting in the episode they'll probally have someone behind who can actually shoot.