What happened to the

markm

OK GUYS

Set up a table for tomorrow night at 8.00pm start. I will open the table at 7.45pm and sit out until 8.00pm, you can do the same if you want your seat.

Its called PIGEON WATCH POKER, the password incase you need it is my user name on here markm.

Its a closed game (ie - only people from here can play) for a max of eight players, blinds are 5 cents and 10 cents (thats 2p and 5p). Its a no limit table as you cannot set up private tournaments just tables.

You can download the software from here

https://secure.pokercs.com/index.html

you can practise with play money up until then.

PS - My name on there is halowa

You can use debit cards via moneybookers, but I think you need to verify similar to paypal - 2 small amounts less than £1 etc etc.

To find the table click lobby, poker tables, custom, games and you will see it. I have just opened the table and I am 'halowa' sitting out. You can log in and then sit out waiting for tonight.

If anyone wants to pay me via paypal I can then transfer money into your account if you don't want to use a credit card.

Just PM me if you want to get the ball rolling on that.

Don't forget the password is markm

Edited by markm

I dont believe this.....

the guy (markm) has been good enough to set a table up because people were interested and now its all "should have gone here/this sites better"

Great... if they are better then someone set up a table......dont knock someone that already has.....

shaun

Edited by shaun4860