FAC/SGC has arrived

Zapp

Got back in from work to find that my FAC and coterminous SGC have arrived after 8 weeks. Not too bad a timeline given how long some forces take.

Off on friday afternoon to have a look at a .22lr CZ Silhouette and a CZ American, both with the 16" barrel.

Oh, I forgot to say :good::yahoo::hmm::lol::lol::lol::cool1::yahoo::yahoo::lol::P

ZB

Well done, that's great! The CZ choice is a good one, you'll find them very accurate and reliable guns. I have a 16" CZ American HMR, and it's the rifle I take out the most. It will clover leaf the rounds at 100 yards if I do my bit...You couldn't have picked a nicer rifle :good:

Congratulations to your force too. It's good to hear some can turn applications around in a reasonable time :lol:

Cheers guys.

I should point out though that it is an "either/or" question, sadly I cant get 2 at the same time as cashflow simply wont allow it.

A .22lr 452 standard has also entered the equation, brand new and for significantly less. :good::lol::P

At the mo I am looking at the following options -

From Northampton Gun Company (which is very convenient)

CZ 452 .22lr Silhouette 16 inch barrel - £280, SAK Mod £30, Eley subs £7.95 per 100,

OR

CZ 452 .22lr American 16 inch barrel - £300, SAK Mod £30, Eley subs £7.95 per 100,

OR

From a dealer in Arlesey, Beds (which is less convenient)

CZ 452 .22lr Standard 25 inch barrel - £190, SAK Mod £28, Remmy subs £5 per 100. The only problem here is that the chap concerned wont take credit card payment, and that is how I need to pay for it.

All rifles are new and with full warranty etc.

:hmm::lol::lol:

ZB