Bisley part 2

deadeye ive

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okey Dokey, I'm gonna bite the bullet and get down to Bisley too - will PM Nick for the details etc. Did I read something somewhere about having to join some dodgy insurance con in order to shoot? If so who's the cheapest, I take it belonging to the CPSA is no good?

Okey Dokey, I'm gonna bite the bullet and get down to Bisley too - will PM Nick for the details etc. Did I read something somewhere about having to join some dodgy insurance con in order to shoot? If so who's the cheapest, I take it belonging to the CPSA is no good?

Bagsy,

You're more than welcome to borrow Mrs Lefty's BASC membership Card...which ties in quite nicely with this years Tranny requirement, don't you think, Bagsi? :lol:

Bagsy,

You're more than welcome to borrow Mrs Lefty's BASC membership Card...which ties in quite nicely with this years Tranny requirement, don't you think, Bagsi? :good:

:lol: It's OK Lefty, just got a copy of the form and it seems CPSA is OK, phew, none of the Mrs dresses fit me.........anymore :good:

now let me get this straight as i don't know wots going on really it seems that bsa shaun is going to drop out at the last minute when it was his idea.

still i'm happy to come and meet and greet but wot i need to know is if i'm NOT going to shoot do i still need to pay any money?

if so how much and who to please

don't want to upset any one after all.:lol:

No way hoze, I am in :good:

Bring some beer :lol:

Me and Catroofel are happy to contribute a tenner or so even if I don't shoot if it helps the cause and all that :good:

Edited by BSA Shaun

now let me get this straight as i don't know wots going on really it seems that bsa shaun is going to drop out at the last minute when it was his idea.

still i'm happy to come and meet and greet but wot i need to know is if i'm NOT going to shoot do i still need to pay any money?

if so how much and who to please

don't want to upset any one after all.:lol:

No way hoze, I am in :good:

Bring some beer :lol:

Me and Catroofel are happy to contribute a tenner or so even if I don't shoot if it helps the cause and all that :good:

You are welcome to use any of my guns, but I assume that if you do you will have to pay the range fees?

Tulkyuk is supplying all of the beer apparently, a crate of Newcastle brown for myself and BrowningGTS, and a crate of totty-water for Mung.

Me and Catroofel are happy to contribute a tenner or so even if I don't shoot if it helps the cause and all that :lol:

Get you money to Dunganick NOW

Coughing up on the day is no good, the ranges fees need to be paid now, not on the day - thanks.

We are NOT shooting.

What I am saying is if its going to be cancelled due to lack of funds then I dont mind contributing.

You are welcome to use any of my guns, but I assume that if you do you will have to pay the range fees?

Tulkyuk is supplying all of the beer apparently, a crate of Newcastle brown for myself and BrowningGTS, and a crate of totty-water for Mung.

Tulkyuk is NOT supplying the said beverages - he will however bring copious amounts of intoxicating liquor with him.

and as it happens young Bob, i also partake in the joy of Newkie Brown so you could be in luck there my son. :lol:

Do i need to bring a few crates of intoxicating substance then???

Tulkyuk is NOT supplying the said beverages - he will however bring copious amounts of intoxicating liquor with him.

and as it happens young Bob, i also partake in the joy of Newkie Brown so you could be in luck there my son. :lol:

Ok, so maybe it was wishful thinking, and reading what I wanted to read. (dam! worth a try though).

Actually, I don't drink normally, (well, the wife says that normal people don't drink as much I do, I assume that's what she means).

Are there any cooking facilities in said hut? I may have to take a meal break at some time over the week-end, I know that it's a waste of drinking time, but it has to be done.

I have updated the pinned topic with cheques received.

You have? the last updates that I can find in the pinned section are;

Pinned: PW Bisley meet 2008

Last post by: stuartp

02:43 PM24th May 2008 - 07:16 AM

Last post by: BTMS

Pinned: PW Bisley meet 2008

21st May 2008 - 02:43 PM

Am I looking in the wrong place?