Bisley part 2

deadeye ive

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God I'm in a right dilema

I now can't make the Saturday due to it clashing with a party I have to go to on Saturday afternoon/evening.

The problem is that I'm not yet sure that I'll be in a fit state to drive let alone shoot by Sunday morning but I really want to come and say hello to everyone and and try out a bit of rifle shooting. Would give the clays a go but I'm not sure my head will take it (and I'm rubbish and not practiced for ages).

I want to have a go at the rifles but don't have one so was wondering if I pay for ammo can I have a go on someones?

Here's what I'll do, pay £10 for Sunday rifles if I don't make it then not the end of the world.

What's the time schedule of the Sunday?

Now where's the cheapest place to get insurance and who do I send cash to?

I now can't make the Saturday due to it clashing with a party I have to go to on Saturday afternoon/evening.

The problem is that I'm not yet sure that I'll be in a fit state to drive let alone shoot by Sunday morning but I really want to come and say hello to everyone and and try out a bit of rifle shooting. Would give the clays a go but I'm not sure my head will take it (and I'm rubbish and not practiced for ages).

I want to have a go at the rifles but don't have one so was wondering if I pay for ammo can I have a go on someones?

Here's what I'll do, pay £10 for Sunday rifles if I don't make it then not the end of the world.

You are welcome to play with any of my rifles, no idea where you can get the insurance though, other than BASC or CPSA.

Send a PM to MC or Dunganick and ask them.

You are welcome to play with any of my rifles,

Do you say that to all the boys? LOL

Many thanks for the offer, just tell me what I owe for the ammo.

I did hear that there was a bunch who did insurance cheap might have been a gamekeepers bunch?

Dr i will be going if i get my FAC though in time, i have all ready paid so if i do not my money can go towards every one else but if it does i will be bringing a Anschuts 1517 down that i have put a deposit on and you are quite welcome to have ago with this. What i need is a volunteer to help me zero it in as i have never had a rifle with a scope before.

Edited by Browning GTS

I know, I know but it's a mates birthday **** up which we celebrate every year (strangely enough) and it usually doesn't fall on that weekend. If I'd thought about it I'd have camped Friday night and stayed for the Sat then driven home, oh well. I'm there for the Sunday rifles.

I was really looking forward to makng it to this :hmm:

Why aren't you coming?

I dont think I can afford the insurance at the moment, and there is a possbility I will be needed for fire service related stuff on that date. :good:

Geuss it will have to be next year which sucks as I was looking forward to this, and always enjoy short camping trips too :good:

Right Gentlemen, please can I have your attention,

I have heard from Nick and we are about 20quid short of the whole 6 lanes for the weekend. So it is now your choice.

Do we either

A) cough up another £1 each and keep the six lanes?

:oops: Try and find 1 other person who wants to come for the weekend?

or

C) Cancel one of the lanes and use the change as a starter for a whip for beer on saturday night?

Your choice entirely but I will have to have a decision by monday to enable me to cancel the lane if I have to.

Cheers

Martin

Right Gentlemen, please can I have your attention,

I have heard from Nick and we are about 20quid short of the whole 6 lanes for the weekend. So it is now your choice.

Do we either

A) cough up another £1 each and keep the six lanes?

:unsure: Try and find 1 other person who wants to come for the weekend?

or

C) Cancel one of the lanes and use the change as a starter for a whip for beer on Saturday night?

Your choice entirely but I will have to have a decision by Monday to enable me to cancel the lane if I have to.

Cheers

Martin

Finally got my self sorted, so me and my brother will be down sat afternoon until end of play Sunday.

Would have liked to do the whole weekend but i have prior engagements..

Money on its way this morning... :oops:

So you are not shooting, that will teach me to read the reply before posting - sorry Shaun.

You and Catroofel can be 'butt boys' then :rolleyes:

good i'm glad we've sorted all that out and i must say that

i'm not really a butt sort of guy prefer the legs my self ;)