BISLEY COULD BE OFF!

lurcherboy

Due to people who want to go but seem to have trouble laying out folding up front for the Bisley meet, it is in danger of collapsing as the deposits need to be made by the end of June.

I won't name or shame any one individual but will say that the Essex Gaylord's seem to be the ones with the shortest hands and deepest pockets.

If you want to join in on the third weekend of debauchery, way too much alcohol, excellent fare, getting chatted up by trannies, watching your tent mate hurl, listening to everyone but me snore, get your money in NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CANNOT PAY ON THE DAY UNLESS YOU HAVE GIVEN ME A SURETY

LB

I need to know fairly sharpish if this is going to be cancelled.

I do not want to be left with a bill for several ranges and a hut that noone will be using.

I can only say that unless enough people have paid up to cover the range costs by the 4th July then I will have no option other than to cancel the range bookings.

I do not want to be left with a bill of several hundred pounds just because no one will commit.

You can pick and choose what you want to do and then of course pay for that only. You must however, be a member of either the BASC or the NRA to be able to shoot at Bisley.

So i cant go if i'm a member of the NGO (National gamekeepers Org.) :)

Sorry,

There was not enough interest in the caravan so I didn't book it.

There is already 5 of us sharing the cabin.

I'll let you sleep in my car if you like.

:):oops::hmm::hmm: - nah your ok, i'v got a nice big 4x4 to sleep if it comes to that. Maybe i could find a guest house about the place- i ******* hate camping.

Alright then, this is getting back on track.

I will be there that is unless there is some plan to shoot the driven deer electronic range, in which case I will stay at home where I can stand around (generally) and do no shooting for much less petrol money and time on the M25.

Tulky, I couldn't agree more about camping. Camping is short hand for "a bad night's sleep and ******** in a bucket".

Martin, Bob and I have coughed and you will have the enormous pleasure of our company.

LV is on holiday (camping), dunno what Bazzer is doing and Broken Man and Bagsy have been silent on the subject which means they are probably not allowed out.

Pleasure isn't the word I would use :hmm:

Sorry,

:oops::hmm::hmm::hmm: - nah your ok, i'v got a nice big 4x4 to sleep if it comes to that. Maybe i could find a guest house about the place- i ******* hate camping.

You won't need to sleep Tulky. I should have a kook with me for a early morning gentlemens walk through the bisley site in pursuit of harey rabbits :lol:

Then you can sleep in a chair and have ***** put traffic cones on your head, tie your laces together, and tell everyone that you snore :)

LB

Then you can sleep in a chair and have ***** put traffic cones on your head, tie your laces together, and tell everyone that you snore

LB, the last time i went away i slept in the same room as him but only for 1 night as he snores like a pig but twice as loud

:):oops::hmm:

Ps , never got the kiss and hug neither so i will be staying at home :hmm:

Martin, Bob and I have coughed and you will have the enormous pleasure of our company.

LV is on holiday (camping), dunno what Bazzer is doing and Broken Man and Bagsy have been silent on the subject which means they are probably not allowed out.

Pleasure isn't the word I would use :lol:

Sorry,

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: - nah your ok, i'v got a nice big 4x4 to sleep if it comes to that. Maybe i could find a guest house about the place- i ******* hate camping.

You won't need to sleep Tulky. I should have a kook with me for a early morning gentlemens walk through the bisley site in pursuit of harey rabbits :lol:

Then you can sleep in a chair and have ***** put traffic cones on your head, tie your laces together, and tell everyone that you snore :oops:

LB

Just to double bagsy/shotgun/turnaround touch the ground/bagsy not it, it, can I still come for a 4am mooch please? :lol: I'll bring red bull. :)