BISLEY COULD BE OFF!

lurcherboy

Martin, Bob and I have coughed and you will have the enormous pleasure of our company.

LV is on holiday (camping), dunno what Bazzer is doing and Broken Man and Bagsy have been silent on the subject which means they are probably not allowed out.

Pleasure isn't the word I would use :no:

Sorry,

There was not enough interest in the caravan so I didn't book it.

There is already 5 of us sharing the cabin.

I'll let you sleep in my car if you like.

:oops::hmm::hmm::hmm: - nah your ok, i'v got a nice big 4x4 to sleep if it comes to that. Maybe i could find a guest house about the place- i ******* hate camping.

You won't need to sleep Tulky. I should have a kook with me for a early morning gentlemens walk through the bisley site in pursuit of harey rabbits ;)

Then you can sleep in a chair and have ***** put traffic cones on your head, tie your laces together, and tell everyone that you snore :)

LB

LB,

Who did that?

That just isn't fair :hmm::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::P :P :P:lol: :lol:

Then you can sleep in a chair and have ***** put traffic cones on your head, tie your laces together, and tell everyone that you snore

LB, the last time i went away i slept in the same room as him but only for 1 night as he snores like a pig but twice as loud

:oops::hmm::hmm:

Ps , never got the kiss and hug neither so i will be staying at home :P

Martin, Bob and I have coughed and you will have the enormous pleasure of our company.

LV is on holiday (camping), dunno what Bazzer is doing and Broken Man and Bagsy have been silent on the subject which means they are probably not allowed out.

Pleasure isn't the word I would use :lol:

Sorry,

There was not enough interest in the caravan so I didn't book it.

There is already 5 of us sharing the cabin.

I'll let you sleep in my car if you like.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: - nah your ok, i'v got a nice big 4x4 to sleep if it comes to that. Maybe i could find a guest house about the place- i ******* hate camping.

You won't need to sleep Tulky. I should have a kook with me for a early morning gentlemens walk through the bisley site in pursuit of harey rabbits :P

Then you can sleep in a chair and have ***** put traffic cones on your head, tie your laces together, and tell everyone that you snore :hmm:

LB

Just to double bagsy/shotgun/turnaround touch the ground/bagsy not it, it, can I still come for a 4am mooch please? :lol: I'll bring red bull. :)

Your in but I will need 10 cans :hmm:

My Dad... and other members who for the meantime shall remain anonomous. :P

FM :lol:

FM, they guilty have already been grassed up and will be the recipient's of some divine retribution.

LB

Our house move is set for some time on the week before or after the meet, so it looks like I'm going to have to miss out again in case it comes up on a day I'd be away. I guess there's always next year.

I was hoping to meet HD there and buy him a beer, but it looks like he's not going to make it either.

The only request I must make is that someone beats drovers on the range this year! Nobody likes a smart *** :)

I've had a bit of an admin-mare lately. Can someone confirm the details: £61 to Dunganick asap?

I did send a PM on the 12 June but no reply and I didn't follow it up. If anyone can PM me an address and any other relevent info I'll be very gratefull.

Cheers

Lefty

Sorry for late response have been out of action for a long weekend and only just caught up with everything.

I will be coming down Sunday for a bit of rifles, have requested form and will send cheque as soon as I know where.