barrie0

Busted

McFly

Westlife

Nsync

Backstreet Boys

Cat Stevens

All good dance and cheese music,

Surely you jest you big KJ. Whats happened to rebellious youth. Youre at UNI, man. Now get up out of your immaculate living quarters, take some iffy substances and go and listen to bands youve never even heard of. I dont pay my tax only for people like you to go to university and wake up early and catch up on extra course work before lectures. The youth of today.

Jim

I mean come on, Westlife!!!!

Busted

McFly

Westlife

Nsync

Backstreet Boys

Cat Stevens

All good dance and cheese music,

Surely you jest you big KJ. Whats happened to rebellious youth. Youre at UNI, man. Now get up out of your immaculate living quarters, take some iffy substances and go and listen to bands youve never even heard of. I dont pay my tax only for people like you to go to university and wake up early and catch up on extra course work before lectures. The youth of today.

Jim

I mean come on, Westlife!!!!

Absolute brilloiant jim, I have ALL their albums

:) The only music I like listening during the winter is the sounds of the marsh at daybreak.They don`t do sounds much better than that,however I`m pretty open about the music I like, Strokes are high on the list at the moment and I was pretty much into all the heavy bands in the 70`s & 80`s.Saw sabbath at newcastle in `76 or`77 and they ROCKED!!!!!