Braintree SG Meet

Markio

Hi All,

We both went up-to a table full of likely candidates at 09:30 but both got the usual strange answers, they must have thought we were some sort of masons or the like. How ever Baldrick and I enjoyed ourselves in the sunny weather, and forgot the tower, the long range Teal, I would have said in the wild, I would have not shot at, as it was too far away.

I didn't see any other PW badges but then it was sunny.

M.

Maybe we should of pmd phone numbers or descriptions of ourselves, me and Markio both knew what cars we would be driving.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen 6 pages on this topic. How many people are roughly turning up this Saturday at Fennes. I was taken my uncle for a clay shoot, will there be any room left???

If there is quite a few, better get them to order in extra pig for the bacon rolls :rolleyes:

I am planning on getting there at 845am

Admiral

It sounds like the fennes needs to get up to speed as yet.

:rolleyes:

Just rang them and they tell me all the traps are now operational and there is 6 on the tower ( not sure if its the new tower, as one was being built a month or so ago)

Bacon stocks also looking good.

There was only three on the tower last week. It was a new tower (the old having been pulled down).

I've got 'em, but I'm too thick to post 'em - Any ideas?

can you email or send via text to me ?, and i can post them for you (if i pm you my details)

These are the pictures that were taken

The only place these pictures seem to appear is in dusty foxs thread haggis hunting

Edited by jasons gold

Fennes Update.

Went Saturday, it was busy, but did not have to wait too long to get round. There are now 6 traps on the tower, some which seem to need an anti aircraft gun to reach them, set up is now good, some very challenging clays, well they were for me anyway, but just managed a 75% hit rate, excluding the tower which I hit none, 65% including tower. Definately need lessons on those. Someone said fire 20 feet ahead of them. I imagine its better to fire before you say pull, the shot may get there in time that way.

Car park is having a large extension, which is in progress and the new club house should also be built soon. Its definately worth a look now, bring on the cold, chilly days, so less people turn up!

Admiral