Braintree SG Meet

Markio

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure yet, busy month September. I'll know nearer the time...... :D

We need another 'It's in the ******* air Bob....'

We've just come back from it, it was today. Where were you?

Next week is at Colchester.

"Who the ****s Mark?"

I thought that was your name, but somebody at today's shoot said "Doesn't Mark look like Graham Norton?", so if you would prefer Graham, that's cool.

Graham-Norton-911-18523278-0-0-2287-150.jpg

******, the old fool is right. :lol:

So far in my life time i've looked like:

Nigel Havers

Chris Martin (when i had floppy hair)

Richard Ashcroft

... and now, big gay Al, AKA Graham Norton. And numerous other i can't remember, in short, all the ugly ****s.

Actually, I disagreed with the person who said it, I said "No, Graham Norton is younger and has more hair". :good:

There's an obvious answer to that!

You're right and it is,

You look more like Dale Winton

• 3 weeks later...
Is this one still on for 20/9?

Yes. Well i'm going!

9:30am meet for a 10am start? 3 hours should be plenty to get round.

I am up for it if i can borrow a gun to shoot with as i just got my sgc through today

No problem at all mate! :stupid: An excellent opportunity to try out different guns and see what you want to spend your hard earnt on. :good: Just bring cartidges, i guess we're planning on shooting 100.

EDIT: They sell carts there but i think the prices are a touch higher than from a standard supplier.

Edited by Markio

Yes. Well i'm going!

I am up for it if i can borrow a gun to shoot with as i just got my sgc through today

No problem at all mate! :stupid: An excellent opportunity to try out different guns and see what you want to spend your hard earnt on. :good: Just bring cartidges, i guess we're planning on shooting 100.

EDIT: They sell carts there but i think the prices are a touch higher than from a standard supplier.

Thanks Markio,

I have already got my heart set on a beretta 686 special as i had one of these before and then build my gun colection back upto what it was before i gave up my sgc , after that i am open to suggestions

Yes. Well i'm going!

Thanks Markio,

I have already got my heart set on a beretta 686 special as i had one of these before and then build my gun colection back upto what it was before i gave up my sgc , after that i am open to suggestions

Oops sorry i assumed you were new to this lark, i'll get back in my basket. Anyway, looking forward to it. Hopefully they've got a plenty of traps set since the change over and the high tower is in place to lower our averages. :good: