Vote for us please.

harryhawk

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like you can vote more than once, as long as it's not on the same day. I voted yesterday and it only let me do it once, but I've gone in again today and it's taken another vote off me.

Off you go, chaps :blush: :blink: :oops::oops:

Yeah it's all down to your IP address. Some can, Some can't. :lol:

Many thanks. :hmm:

Just a thought... What happens if the winner is simply the person with the highest average star rating (i.e. 4.99/5.00) and the number of votes don't count? :lol:

Have they published the rules anywhere? :hmm:

We might be better off strategically voting one star for the Prices! :blush:

These were the points that we had to adhere to. No mention of the voting stars 1 to 5. So we've been asking everybody to give us the five star vote just in case.

Please confirm that;

1. You and your family are able to take the Euro Disney holiday between 29th August and 10th October 2008 (in order to take advantage of the full prize of this draw.)

2. You will provide at least 10 minutes of video footage and a 300 word blog of your active family’s lives to Bounty every week until the end of October 2008 (Bounty reserves the right to edit submitted materials).

3. You agree to Bounty & Ford using your words and images in any future marketing or promotional activity.

4. Every member of your family has a full current UK Passport.

5. You or another adult member of your family has a full, clean, valid UK Driving license.

6. We need you to supply Bounty with a digital family photo (to introduce your family to the Bounty community), by Friday 11th August 2008 along with a daytime contact number.

Please reply to this email with the following statement if you understand and are able to accept these terms and conditions.

‘I agree to the terms and conditions laid out in this email and have attached my family photo’.

The winning family will be notified on or by the 29th August 2008. All you need to do now is email this back to us at ***********@bounty.com, and don't forget to attach that photo. We look forward to hearing from you and wish you all the luck in the world.

Good luck

Best regards,

Team Bounty & Ford

(P.S The shortlist of 20 entries has already been numbered in the judges order of preference, the top 5 qualifying entrants who respond in time, will be in the final vote off over the next two weeks.)