Shotgun Licence application.

nickb

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haven't had a grant or renewal for a couple of years but we've never had any trouble with Norfolk, never had to wait more than a couple of weeks, for SGC or FAC although i think they had a bad patch a few years ago, luckily i missed it. They were great with my boy when he applied for his SGC at the ripe old age of 8, no problem at all.

what part of glous?

Mine was 6 weeks, churchdown so i come under cheltenham.

so what you buying.where from? laugh.gifwhat part of glous?

Mine was 6 weeks, churchdown so i come under cheltenham.

so what you buying.where from? laugh.gif

Hi - Chipping Campden

went to Bill Rogers in Bromsgrove - Nice Beretta I liked, going to the one in Cheltenham and Rugby later this week to have a sniff there too.

oh oh oh oh.....

got my application acknowledgement letter through the door on Monday, interview this Thursday :good:???:lol:

Been nearly 14 weeks so far, soon I`l have my shiny Berretta here at home ....joy (unless I fluff the interview :lol: )

ATB

Nick

Had the FAO round this afternoon, very nice chap, had a cuppa and a laugh.

Seemed to go very well, and he said I should be getting my cert next week, at long last :hmm:

Will post when it finally comes and give a total time.

If I get the chance I`ll make some kind of table for the country giving times and counties :hmm:

ATB

end of the 5th week now :good: , have an appointment with the local garda this afternoon to photocopy a proficiency course in firearms safety certificate that i got, i think it should be coming next week sometime! if it came today i wouldnt be able to drive fast enough to bandon rfd!

I rang up west mercia contstabulary back in may for my renewel and was told they are still dealing with last octobers !

got it back now though but somebody on my shoot told me theyve waited 8 mnths.

I spoke to the police about this and they said that if they were upto date with the licenses then they would have staff being layed off !