The Sweepys are going on holiday.

Mrs Sweepy

Well we have decided its about time we invaded the other country.

So as from saturday the uk will be a few sweepys less. :good:(well for two weeks anyway)

As per norm Sweepy has had his one small bag packed since the beginning of the week. :good:

Where myself still have not work out how to unlock the suitcase to put my few items in.

Am sort of hoping the little sweepys will only need the clothes they are wearing on the journey.

So that will mean that i have two suitcases to fill for myself .

One for what i know i want to take.

And the other one for the clothes that i cant decided about. But know that once my feet have left british soil.

will wish i had pack them all along. :lol:

So tomorrow i have got to say goodbye to my dogs . Got the feeling were sammys going . His not going to want to come home again. :P My only concern is the couple his staying with have a big white sofa.So i have put some money aside for the cleaning bill when i get back :lol:

And Mitzy of to the friend of ares who used to train gundogs. So its boot camp for mitzy. :lol::lol: .

So all thats left for me to say is.

Be good while am away. No fighting or wild partys .

And dear Mr cranfield if you could water the plants And feed the goldfish while we are away i bring you back a stick of rock.(would soft be better for you)

Till we meet again

Its goodbye from the sweepys :lol:

• 2 weeks later...