Religion

pavman

mate come to birmingham or as we call it islamabrum i grew up in the areas were these new terror suspects come from stechford,hodgehill,small heath,and so on attitued every were mate selling smack to the white kids ,sub,sand 5series with black windows racing around the street use to be nice areas but total ****** know and there will be a back lash my dad still leaves there gets me mad and all these do gooders dont have these people living on there streets oh no i dont want ****in my back yard i just want the votes so i know were your coming from and stay strong because theres thousands that feel like you :good::good::oops::D:good::good::oops:

...............Yeah, that never happened when there were just white kids there eh?

not in open in broad daylight for £5 abag or taking the young girls down the park if the hav,nt got a £5

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know what he meant.......

Yes we do, exactly what he said, not your interpretation.

Yes I do go through to Glasgow quite regularly and to Newcastle, Arthurs hill, Plymouth and Swilly......... so what ? I`m not someone who doesn`t get about, I have seen the slums of Djibouti, Karachi, Columbo, etc.etc.

And immigration gets me so angry thats why its sounds like im having a go at everyone.

As an Englishman in Scotland are you not an immigrant yourself ?

EDIT: ....and anyway the thread is about RELIGION

Yes LV RELIGEON if there was no immigrants there wont be other religeon in big populations here other than Christians.

Im glad you have remembered I am English, and yes I lived in England most of my life but I have strong Scottish relations here. Pitty you cant remember that I have put in for my SGC and getting my GUNS very soon. :good:

Religion had a duel role when it was created. To provide law and order where there was none, and to give people hope of a life eternal when they die. Most people cannot accept that we are just animals and like all animals we have a finite life. They wanted more, what a scammers dream religion is!! "I can promise you an eternal life if you will be good, do as I say and live to the sets of rules that I have provided."

That must have been (pardon the pun) a God sent to the primitive people who were given this message. Everything that goes wrong you can blame on the devil and everything that goes right you can thank god for. For each religion there is a different history, but when looked at closely most have the same message. Control by fear. Fear of dieing, fear of being excommunicated, fear of eternal damnation they all add up to a pretty potent control factor. Why? Because death is the ultimate unknown. Naturally people are fearful of it, so what a great control implement that is.

You promise someone Val Halla when they die and they will lay down their lives willingly. Believing in their eternal salvation. You tell them that there is nothing after death and they will tell you to get stuffed! Religion was created I believe by people who could see that there was a need for something to control the masses. However, I do not believe they even for a second thought how powerful it would become.

My 2p

TC

Yes I do go through to Glasgow quite regularly and to Newcastle, Arthurs hill, Plymouth and Swilly......... so what ? I`m not someone who doesn`t get about, I have seen the slums of Djibouti, Karachi, Columbo, etc.etc.

Did Columbo live in a slum ? No wonder he always looked so miserable.

I always fancied going to Colombo, Henry you should add it to your slum wishlist.

Religion...................

My 2p

TC

My personal opinion, is that without religion, your 2p would have earned you a death sentence as there is no reason nor control for anyone to act other than to procreate or do as they will and therefore I could and would be only answerable to myself and if that meant I was better off than you and you were hurt or worse, then so be it. Basically as savage and unrelenting as the animals in the so called wild.

Not a dig TC but an analogy.

........... not in open in broad daylight for £5 abag or taking the young girls down the park if the hav,nt got a £5

So in the past and in the dark is OK ??

mate drugs are everywhere but i dont want to see them outside the papershop or the chipshop when my i take my daughter to her grand dads

of a saturday afternoon you live in the middle of it 24/7 and i DONT CARE ABOUT SLUM IN REST OF THE WORLD THAT NOT MY COUNTRY my family is my concern and thats all i,m interested in whether thats today or the future (oh and guess what the familys of terror suspects have a said there sons are all good boys )never mind they,ve had them under close observation for over 6mths

Religion had a duel role when it was created. To provide law and order where there was none, and to give people hope of a life eternal when they die. Most people cannot accept that we are just animals and like all animals we have a finite life. They wanted more, what a scammers dream religion is!! "I can promise you an eternal life if you will be good, do as I say and live to the sets of rules that I have provided."

That must have been (pardon the pun) a God sent to the primitive people who were given this message. Everything that goes wrong you can blame on the devil and everything that goes right you can thank god for. For each religion there is a different history, but when looked at closely most have the same message. Control by fear. Fear of dieing, fear of being excommunicated, fear of eternal damnation they all add up to a pretty potent control factor. Why? Because death is the ultimate unknown. Naturally people are fearful of it, so what a great control implement that is.

You promise someone Val Halla when they die and they will lay down their lives willingly. Believing in their eternal salvation. You tell them that there is nothing after death and they will tell you to get stuffed! Religion was created I believe by people who could see that there was a need for something to control the masses. However, I do not believe they even for a second thought how powerful it would become.

My 2p

TC

Amen.

Brilliantly concise :good: But are you therefore suggesting that Christianity was brought here by immigrants? :good:

Are you suggesting that we should let this happen again and convert this country into a Muslim country?:oops:.

Its happening in Africa at the moment, they are knocking down schools built by Christians in the past and building new ones built and paid for by Muslims and they have to learn the Kuram what ever it is called and speak Arabic.

Edited by dustyfox

mate drugs are everywhere but i dont want to see them outside the papershop or the chipshop when my i take my daughter to her grand dads(They wre there from the early 1960`s mate)

of a saturday afternoon you live in the middle of it 24/7 and i DONT CARE ABOUT SLUM IN REST OF THE WORLD THAT NOT MY COUNTRY (Very Christian)my family is my concern and thats all i,m interested in whether thats today or the future (oh and guess what the familys of terror suspects have a said there sons are all good boys )never mind they,ve had them under close observation for over 6mths(A link would be good.........Not the daily mail though)

Not all religion is tagged with such evils, for instance, my religious beliefs are holier than thou:

Our lager,

Which art in barrels,

Hallowed by thy drink,

Thy will be drunk,

At home as it is in the pub.

Give us this day our foamy head,

And forgive us our spillages,

As we forgive those who spill against us

And lead us not into incarceration,

But deliver us from hangovers.

For thine is the beer, the bitter, the lager.

BAR MEN

Be well gents. :good:

"if we are to think intelligently about the relations between Islam and British law, we need a fair amount of 'deconstruction' of crude oppositions and mythologies, whether of the nature of sharia or the nature of the Enlightenment"[/color]

............over to you Dusty.........

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7233335.stm

Dr Rowan Williams said the UK had to "face up to the fact" some citizens did not relate to the UK legal system.

So why are they here if they do not relate to the legal system?

My 2p

TC

My 2p

TC

My personal opinion, is that without religion, your 2p would have earned you a death sentence as there is no reason nor control for anyone to act other than to procreate or do as they will and therefore I could and would be only answerable to myself and if that meant I was better off than you and you were hurt or worse, then so be it. Basically as savage and unrelenting as the animals in the so called wild.

Fair comment Henry. However, if you look at my opening paragraph I clearly state that in my mind one of the main reasons that religions were created was to "provide law and order where ther was none". Furthermore I did not single out any religion, for the reason that I believe that they are all the same, just dressed differently.

If you think that religion has prevented the suffering of the weak at the hand of the strong then I politely suggest you think again.

Religion has always been used by the powerful to control the masses. However when you have a corrupt head of any religion who is only there for their own gratification. Then you have a recipe for mass manipulation of people for the good of one person.

The basic tenets of all religions are good, that goes without saying. However, the big problem comes in when man takes over the running of those tenets, by nature man is self-serving, it is in us all. (Our one mission on this earth is to procreate and ensure the survival of the species. Once we have done that, our job is done and basically we are surplus to requirements.) So if a man in a position of power is able to use religion to further his goals in life, he will! He will not care how many people he has to tread on to get the goal he seeks, he will do it. The biggest problem with religion is mankind they corrupt and defile everything they touch.

Another 2p's worth.

TC

My 2p

TC

My 2p

TC

Fair comment Henry. However, if you look at my opening paragraph I clearly state that in my mind one of the main reasons that religions were created was to "provide law and order where ther was none". Furthermore I did not single out any religion, for the reason that I believe that they are all the same, just dressed differently.

If you think that religion has prevented the suffering of the weak at the hand of the strong then I politely suggest you think again.

Religion has always been used by the powerful to control the masses. However when you have a corrupt head of any religion who is only there for their own gratification. Then you have a recipe for mass manipulation of people for the good of one person.

The basic tenets of all religions are good, that goes without saying. However, the big problem comes in when man takes over the running of those tenets, by nature man is self-serving, it is in us all. (Our one mission on this earth is to procreate and ensure the survival of the species. Once we have done that, our job is done and basically we are surplus to requirements.) So if a man in a position of power is able to use religion to further his goals in life, he will! He will not care how many people he has to tread on to get the goal he seeks, he will do it. The biggest problem with religion is mankind they corrupt and defile everything they touch.

Another 2p's worth.

TC

Amen again.