Blackburn Marmite

malkiserow

Rather listen to my own death screams. Dismal and atrociously affected.

Robert

:good:

So annoying that she makes me want to build a time machine just so I can travel back in time to punch every branch of her family tree back to prehistory in the face.

ZB

She kind of reminds me of Bjork .......and I hate bjork so badly I really do hope she had all her income in her home bank.

But Diana......... I want to hate but there is something very absorbing about her ... and I don't. true she is not your usual singer but that is maybe what I love about her. Alexandra, great but just another good singer with no character or uniqueness.

Incoming :good:

MMmm, yes, Ruth.

I would*

ZB

* Surely the ultimate seal of approval for any female, indeed an endorsement to which all should aspire....

I refer the honourable gentleman to his post >here<

Would it be non-pc to say TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSS at this point ?

But Diana......... I want to hate her

It's really easy. See her wandering around with bare feet like a smelly gopping hippy? Hear the unfeasbly high level of affectation in her singing?

Thats the next Joss ******* Stone happening right before your eyes. Now, unleash your righteous fury!

She has me reaching for the "Mong Rifle" every time.

:hmm::hmm::yes::good::good::good:

ZB

see past that ... it will go away in time and singing will prevail

See past that and it will turn into a "Simon Cowell look at me I'm great" media circus.

Stock, Aitken and Waterman proved in the 80's that you could make a lot of money out of talentless teenagers, why does Cowell think he is on to something new.

I could release a record and give the proceeds to charity and it would make no.1

The program is drivel and it is a close run thing as to which is worse, X factor or Big Brother.