The Fun Police

ME

Expect to see some familar names off here....

Names that brought us such greats as:

"you took a photo of your gun and I noticed that in the picture the bolt was closed" and

"whilst you were there and I can only see the photo / video, I am sure that backstop is not safe"

Expect to see some familar names off here....

Names that brought us such greats as:

"you took a photo of your gun and I noticed that in the picture the bolt was closed" and

"whilst you were there and I can only see the photo / video, I am sure that backstop is not safe"

:wacko: Does the paper in your office have nasty sharp edges A? I expect H&S will be sending you a blunt letter (geddit) soon advising you to buy soft plastic edge covers so no one dies from sudden blood loss :hmm:

im suprised he goes outside incase the terrible dangers of walking gets to him, and he falls over and dies. :wacko:

"people have been dropping like flies, from these hanging baskets" those must have been some deadly hanging baskets :hmm:

what a job to have....

Health and Safety is one of the reasons the human gene pool is in such a mess. Years ago if you were too stupid to not put your finger in a plug socket you got fried and your stupid genes weren't passed on to the next generation.

Then health and safety came along and took the decision out of Natural Selection's hands.

Now Jade Goodey is a celebrity role model. :hmm:

I weep for the youth of tomorrow. :wacko:

SL

Health and Safety is one of the reasons the human gene pool is in such a mess. Years ago if you were too stupid to not put your finger in a plug socket you got fried and your stupid genes weren't passed on to the next generation.

Then health and safety came along and took the decision out of Natural Selection's hands.

Now Jade Goodey is a celebrity role model. :hmm:

I weep for the youth of tomorrow. :wacko:

SL

**** laughing and agree 100%

Health and safety, ah yes, for people that can't look where they are going and can't be careful for themselves.

Now Jade Goodey is a celebrity role model. :wacko:

I weep for the youth of tomorrow. :look:

SL

:blink: :blink: :look: :look: Fabulous.

Post of the year :hmm:

When i was a works manager for an engineering co, We had a spot check from H&S After two hours round works advising,Cearing up round gillotine, Put a guard back on a saw, Aginst all my wishes and my arguments tell my staff to wear gloves while using pedestal dril ;) I was congratulated on most aspects, We then moved to office area ------- Result A heavy fine, several follow up visits, Thousands of forms to fill in, What for! i hear you ask, I had NO COSH sheet for two bottles of TIPEX ! +++++++ its absolutly deadly stuff needs keeping in a locked ned chest and only to be dabbed on by certified personel, Who must take a bath immediatly after use and report to medical centre in white paper overalls for check up! A month later one of my staff in works got his glove caught in pillar drill ! Broken wrist,broken arm, 60 dd stitches under arm , Badly bruised face, I am willing to bet the paperwork he left few weeks before Re wearing of gloves and how it MUST be To do it HIS way, Was the worst form he had ever issued in his life ! But funnilly enough we never saw that one again.