Any owners of a .22rf up for a bit of bunny bashing?

I am situated in salisbury I have just aquired a further 2000 acres of permission and if anyone who has a rimmy is up for some good nights of lamping give me a shout!

I dont eat rabbits so I am more than happy to let whoever comes out keep the bag, A rf is needed due to the size of the feilds and range required

starting to also see a lot of fox activity and they are coming in really close, there is also daytime shooting for rabbits hare pigeon & corvids and very soon in the new year reducing the numbers of cock pheasants

Any help reducing the wabbits would be very welcome

I'm willing to help you with the rabbits :good: got a rimmy centre fire shotguns etc ferrets nets lurchers etc lol

It would be nice to see a rabbit in numbers for a change,as all my permissions are nearly void of rabbits .

Forgot to say i,m just over the bridge in Newport and more than willing to travel

Bry

Edited by pestbry

I am situated in salisbury I have just aquired a further 2000 acres of permission and if anyone who has a rimmy is up for some good nights of lamping give me a shout!

I dont eat rabbits so I am more than happy to let whoever comes out keep the bag, A rf is needed due to the size of the feilds and range required

starting to also see a lot of fox activity and they are coming in really close, there is also daytime shooting for rabbits hare pigeon & corvids and very soon in the new year reducing the numbers of cock pheasants

Any help reducing the wabbits would be very welcome

That's what this site is all about, well done!

Pity I'm 6,000 miles away.

Hi

Great to see you offering some shooting. I live near Ringwood and would be very happy to help out.

I have fac for 6.5 x 55 for fox and deer and have .17 HMR also have shotgun licence and have gun on the Wills estate near Andover, with that comes membership of BASC and full insurance. I have a land rover LWB Defender.

would love to chat with you and see if I am what you are looking for

I am a Doctor so hopefully have enough references to vouch for my good conduct.

I shoot rabbit, fox and pigeon regularly on the Is of wight so have plenty of experience. would be happy to commit to regular visits to keep your bunnies etc. under control.

Doc

Hi

Great to see you offering some shooting. I live near Ringwood and would be very happy to help out.

I have fac for 6.5 x 55 for fox and deer and have .17 HMR also have shotgun licence and have gun on the Wills estate near Andover, with that comes membership of BASC and full insurance. I have a land rover LWB Defender.

would love to chat with you and see if I am what you are looking for

I am a Doctor so hopefully have enough references to vouch for my good conduct.

I shoot rabbit, fox and pigeon regularly on the Is of wight so have plenty of experience. would be happy to commit to regular visits to keep your bunnies etc. under control.

Doc

I am a Doctor

just what the forum ordered, can you have a word with the mods please to see if you can have your own section on here. :good:

I'd be more than happy to come over armed with a crate of beers (for your consumption at a later date) a HMR and my NV setup sometime if you fancy sometime after xmas.

Just spotted you said .22 lol, ahwell, if HMR counts then let me know :hmm: Been ages since I was last out with the NV kit (got a Merlin and DSA for the Rifle) and when used in 2 man config, I have another NV monocular and a IR laser for the spotter to spot and light the target up with :good: Devistating :P

Hi Salisburykeeper

I live near Market Lavington 19 miles from Salisbury if you need a hand give me a shout i work shifts (prison officer0 ihave 22rim, .243,.222,all on open ticket shotgun labs that will pick up terriers that love ratting i am willing to drive or lamp any thing to lend a hand 07779809634 cheers Geordie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

It looks as if this offer died out doesn't it, or did anybody get anything sorted ?

I think I was the person referred to by David of BASC a couple of post up.

I have been in contact with them as nothing, other than my BASC magazine, ever seems to come my way from them.