How did we get on today? 2009 edition.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah craig started off on fire ..... great shooting :)

He missed some sitters and struggled on the same stand as me, I think it was 8, The 2 over heads ???

I couldnt hit them fooksters

I think he got to stand 8 having only missed 1 :oops:

Yes, he can't shoot overhead birds :oops: :o :good:

We're normally quite closely matched in scores, but if the course has some stands with overhead stuff, I know I've got him :o

Fingers crossed for a overheadless conniston tommorow ???

craig rekoned he might turn up :oops:

Hopefully Coniston will be chock-a-block full of driven birds tomorrow :)

Good fun day out at Worsley today and having a few cheeky shots with Craig's DT10 at the end of the day has left me thinking.....

Looking forward to Coniston tomorrow :good:

So you won't be trying registered again for a while then Pete

I wasn't at all comfortable at Fyfield, didn't like the skeet layout being literally in the car park, plus after missing the first two high birds I didn't really care about the rest of the round. There's no way the high bird was correctly set, it literally plummetted once out of the trap, it's meant to rise a couple of feet before dropping but certainly wasn't.

I wasn't at all comfortable at Fyfield, didn't like the skeet layout being literally in the car park, plus after missing the first two high birds I didn't really care about the rest of the round. There's no way the high bird was correctly set, it literally plummetted once out of the trap, it's meant to rise a couple of feet before dropping but certainly wasn't.

??? Peter has become a PROPER skeet shooter now!!!!!! :):oops:

???:) Damn, I retract everything I said in my earlier post. :oops::good: I have no idea if it was set correctly or not. :oops:

Sure you don't! You should have DEMANDED that the targets be reset and rehooped. Just embrace it Peter, we're not here to Judge :o Skeet is fun.

I'll see you at Bisley for the British Open next month then :o :lol:

Sure you don't! You should have DEMANDED that the targets be reset and rehooped. Just embrace it Peter, we're not here to Judge ??? Skeet is fun.

I'll see you at Bisley for the British Open next month then :):oops:

Cough cough, i do believe on the day he used the term "Not a regulation target" at one point. He should be judged! :good::oops:

Cough cough, i do believe on the day he used the term "Not a regulation target" at one point. He should be judged! :good::yes:

As my old instructor would say they are all there to be hit !

Maybe the wind was blowing too hard :-)

Hepworth Hall today, was doing really well. First 7 stands I shot at 84%. B) ;)

Last 3 not so well...... :yes::lol: 25%....ended on 62/100. :good: All 3 stands killing first pair, then missing all the rest, or nearly all the rest.

Did better on the pool shoot 16/20.

John Dyson is a miserable ******.

Edited by Peter De La Mare

Shot a 73 today at Coniston and was 2nd in C class when i left so you never know it could be a better day than expected :good:

Chard and Anni put in a 73 and 58 respectively, Lyn shot a 77 and Beretta was top in our group shooting a 93 :yes:

Met Paulos there as well who put in a sterling 91 to stand a good chance of some honours in A class :lol:

Top day out ;)

Shot a 73 today at Coniston and was 2nd in C class when i left so you never know it could be a better day than expected :yes:

Chard and Anni put in a 73 and 58 respectively, Lyn shot a 77 and Beretta was top in our group shooting a 93 :lol:

Met Paulos there as well who put in a sterling 91 to stand a good chance of some honours in A class ;)

Top day out :lol:

I found that quite ******* difficult :good:

First time I've ever been to Coniston, won't be the last, what a cracking place to shoot.

Great shooting from Beretta on 93, but the star of the show has to be Paulos with his 91 B)

Outstanding stuff, that lad's going straight to the top. Well done matey, you should be well chuffed with that :lol:

Disappointed with my performance, definitely outclassed today :good: but thoroughly enjoyed the day.

Spent a fortune on fillet steak and sirloin steak from a farm shop on the way home :good:

Saw Mr Potter there too, he seemed to be going quite well with only a quarter of the stands left to shoot, so I think he'll have a pretty good score.

Edited by Chard

As Nickyt said a poor 58 today :lol::yes: B) Discraced with that :good:

Apart from that was a good day at conniston.. ;) Good company.

A great ground , I shall regroup and return with avengance.

Paulos and beretta Did fantastic......Well shot there you two..

P.S them steaks look too good to eat.

Edited by Anni

finally got home. now i know why i retired (bloody traffic)

a great day out as already said.shoot was a bit of a let down personally as i thought it could have been a bit more challenging but each to there own.

hero of the day has to be the BABY FACED ASSASSIN (paulos) :good: think hes about 11 years old. :yes::lol:

well shot that man.

hero of the day has to be the BABY FACED ASSASSIN (paulos) B) think hes about 11 years old. :lol::lol:

Damn. This is what happens when I shave! :good:

Cheers fellas, it was good to put some faces to names today :lol: Most enjoyable. I was joint 1st in A class so got some wonga to take home :good: As did Nicky, who was well up in C class - well shot ;)

For any of you that are interested, there are another couple of shoots coming up:

9th August - 100 Reg Sporting (NOE Selection) @ North of England CTC

15th August - 100 Sporting Open @ Thimbleby

16th August - 100 Reg Sporting (Yorkshire Champs) @ Coniston

Well shot one and all (especially Beretta, to shoot a 93 after such a long sabbatical is fantastic! :yes::good: )

a great day out as already said.shoot was a bit of a let down personally as i thought it could have been a bit more challenging but each to there own.

hero of the day has to be the BABY FACED ASSASSIN (paulos) :yes: think hes about 11 years old. :lol:;)

well shot that man.

Well shot Beretta and Paulos, I finished on 87 but like Beretta felt the targets were a bit tame especially for an England selection shoot. Whatever the targets though, to get into the 90's at any sporting shoot is worthy of a big :good:

Mr Potter

For any of you that are interested, there are another couple of shoots coming up:

9th August - 100 Reg Sporting (NOE Selection) @ North of England CTC

15th August - 100 Sporting Open @ Thimbleby

16th August - 100 Reg Sporting (Yorkshire Champs) @ Coniston

Well shot one and all (especially Beretta, to shoot a 93 after such a long sabbatical is fantastic! :good::lol: )

Sounds like a good use of a couple of weekends to me :yes: