Six Nations

Big Angus

What is wrong not even a mention on the forum. Is the wholeof England in shock. Scotland can still hold there heads up high. We were robbed at the end of a great match. What can i say about the poor result of the England squad. From the first whistle everybody who has a good interest in rugby had to put there money on Wales. For all our Welsh members on this site WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) BA

Robinson put the kids out too see how they would cope against an average Wales team but the state of the pitch prevented the youngsters playing their normal fast flowing passing game .. :*) :*)

As for the jocks they never looked like scoring .... what a poor French team, the worst I have ever seen, bet the manager does'nt last the series :):lol:

Pity the jocks have an Aussie coach .... how the mighty have fallen ??? :yp:

Pity the Welsh have an .............................................................. :D:P

Still .. the World Champs are rebuilding and the youngsters are learning their trade against the poorer teams before they do battle against the Southern Hemi :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Superb result for the Irish .... ??? :yp:

However an even better result for those minnows the Italians who would have won except for their poor kicking :*) :*)

Don't think I will bother watching Ireland against Scotland, after seeing these teams perform it will be a dross affair :):lol:

If England play our first team we already won it :D:P:D:D:D

Robinson was a fine fearless player but as a coach he is inept.

Tactically very nieve and his team selection was a joke.

Sure... Blood the youngsters but not against Wales in the opening game of the 6 Nations... better off against Romania or similar.

The defeat must be laid at his door Im afraid, we got what we deserved...

Well done to the Welsh... Gavin Henson in particular was absolutely outstanding I hope they can continue their resurgence and perhaps we might be graced with play of the calibre provided by the likes of Davies, Edwards and Williams in the past. ( Those of us old enough to remember them)

FM. ( Englishman )

cheers fm its nice to see an englishman giving some respect to welsh rugby, and as you say gavin henson was awesome on saturday, maybe from now on he should be doing all the kicking, maybe even kick steven jones up the *** for his appauling kicking efforts on saturday, i think wales may even have a chance at the grand slam this year but hey, one game at a time, i also believe that england will be the ones to look out for next year. but for now

WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES :):lol:??? :yp: :D

• 3 weeks later...