what the **** is up with the world

Tarka

Apprently my post about my young working terrier entering to her first fox is "sailing to close to the wind" and who ever the **** runs this place "cannot condone to pictures like that"

Yet its alright for blokes to post photos of their ******* cannons and foxes blown to smitherines?! GET A ******* GRIP

Using a terrier under ground to control foxes in order to protect game bird stocks for shooting is 100% legal, The fox in question was bolted by my bitch and dispatched immediatly in the purse net. One had to be dug to because it and the dog had become stuck in a stop end and a tight tube...Again 100% legal under the hunting act

What a joke.

Yours in 'sport' a ******* ****** off and wound up tarka

Edited by Tarka

erm ok...calm down?

no i wont ******* calm down

how is a photo of my young dog, doing what its been bred to do for hundreds of years, with her first fox which was humanly dispatched any more worse than showing a photo of a fox with its front end blown to peices?:good:

I couldnt care less if its got anything to do with 'antis' seeing it because I for one will not bend over backwards to make sure they dont see things. **** the lot of them

Using a terrier under ground to control foxes in order to protect game bird stocks for shooting is 100% legal, The fox in question was bolted by my bitch and dispatched immediatly in the purse net. One had to be dug to because it and the dog had become stuck in a stop end and a tight tube...Again 100% legal under the hunting act

Here`s the first bullet point from the BASC code of practice ......

The terrier's role must be to locate the wild mammal underground and

cause it to ‘bolt’ (leave the earth or den) as soon as possible so that it can

be shot by a competent person and humanely dispatched.

To do it humanely you need to kill it ASAP, and not take a picture of it first and then kill it, shame on you !

To do it humanely you need to kill it ASAP, and not take a picture of it first and then kill it, shame on you !

Here, Here, i totally agree with Henry

I saw the photos and enjoyed them. I did have at the back of my mind the legalities - not suggesting anything untoward did or did not go on, it just struck me that the contents of the photos were likely to get attention (good, bad or otherwise) - I actually remember looking to see if the post creator was from Ireland for 'legal reasons'.

Anyhows, I would suggest taking it on the chin - all of the photos were good, but you only needed half of them to tell the story of a nice day out. The other half added nothing to the story of how a good day out went for you and only actually served to add a cloud to the day's proceedings.

Whilst the whole mod / censorship thing goes round once in a while I believe there is now some agreement that:

1. the mods have a tough job to do - I consider it a fool's errand of spectacular proportions and long may they be foolish enough etc.

2. everyone knows what nearly happened to the Huntinglife - a demonstration that unfettered free speech and freedom of expression on shooting and country sports forums doesn't work in the long run.

Move along, nothing to see here.

Edited by Mungler

I didn't see the photos so I won't comment on them.

What I don't like is lads who control foxes using rifles getting stick for something that has absolutely zero to do with them.

You have a problem, ok, we all do at some stage or another. But there's no need to drag those uninvolved into it.

:good:

I totally aggree the moderators had the issue and removed what they did not not like not us cannon users!

Apprently my post about my young working terrier entering to her first fox is "sailing to close to the wind" and who ever the **** runs this place "cannot condone to pictures like that"

Yet its alright for blokes to post photos of their ******* cannons and foxes blown to smitherines?! GET A ******* GRIP

What a joke.

Yours in 'sport' a ******* ****** off and wound up tarka

Tarka, wrong site for that sort of stuff mate, PM me if want to join a site that covers that side of field sports.

They was good pics BTW but you smile was well washed out :good:

LB

:good:

henry has a fair point...