Ducks and snows

Guys one thing you should never do is call a Canadian an American!!!!............. For those of you who did not listen in geography class, Manitoba is in Canada :good:

American's, canadians, anyone who has to yell ''Kill 'urm'' Before blasting a bunch of geese out to sky with god knows how many cartridges from his semi-auto is a ''Yank'' in my books.

One of the best duck and goose shooting videos i have seen, as for the derogatory remarks above, just ignor them there just jealous. excellent 9/10.

Jealous of what? Not being able to kill a flock of ducks while shouting "kill 'urm, kill 'urm" after every shot.

Edited by sirnovember

I think that you may be taking the "Kill em" shouts a bit out of context here guys.

Looks to my like some body has to tell the guns when to start shooting when in that sort of situation, sounds more like it is the guide telling the clients when to start shooting / moving about in the hide to make sure the wildfowl are in range and not somebody jumping up and down shooting them a 100yds+.

Trev

I think that you may be taking the "Kill em" shouts a bit out of context here guys.

Looks to my like some body has to tell the guns when to start shooting when in that sort of situation, sounds more like it is the guide telling the clients when to start shooting / moving about in the hide to make sure the wildfowl are in range and not somebody jumping up and down shooting them a 100yds+.

Trev

If people don't know how to shoot, they shouldn't be shooting in the first place - what's the fun in just pulling the trigger?

several people seem to have hit the nail on the head, and a few people seem to be missing the point.

I would imagine its just a sign for people to start shooting. With decoying with what i assume are other shooters/clients, you wouldnt be impressed if as has already been said, you had some overeager gun who was trying and failing to shoot them before they came into range for you. Having one person who declairs when to take the shot is a sensible way of doing it.

nice video, suspect alot more work has gone into it than it looks like. Probably days of waiting about in the cold for all of those clips.

Great video, loved it. For all you non wildfowlers, in this case the only person calling the shots with "Kill`em!" is the guide or pit boss. He is watching the birds and waiting until they are in the best position. Its his job to maintain hide discipline so that his clients have the best chance of filling their limits.

I`ve seen lots of American made videos full of infantile whooping, high fiving and shouts of "send `em to Jesus." etc. This is not one of them.

The overall method used, a gun line of layout blinds may not be one that we`re familiar with in this country, but this clip is of a well organised, disciplined set up and does not deserve to be criticised.

I have a group of 4 shooters in April comming from Beds, England. Is there a more politicaly corect term to use for those across the sea? I would hate for their hunt to be ruined because of what I yell out. I had some music picked out to put with the vid clips but copyrights would not alow to use it.

The scenes from this vid comes from 4 mornings where only 5% of the video was used (first time camera man) Most of the footage from these hunts are of shooters shooting and birds falling into the frame (very boring if you ask me, so it was not used).

How about, what a lovely shot is everybody ready.....

How about you come up with UK friendly frases I can use.

Hello manitobasnows,

i think the majority of watchers thought it was a great video, unfortunatly some who watched it felt they had to add derogoratory remarks, for what reason i do not know. please do not let this put you off posting further videos of your hunts, as i said before its one of the best duck and goose shooting video's we have seen, keep up the good work and post some more vidoe's soon