Hi People

DustyJoe

Well, I for one am really annoyed. I just went on to a motorbike forum and guess what......there were loads of people who liked motorbikes and talked lots of good things about them.....could you imagine that.....what a surprise. I for one will never go on that motorbike forum again, especially as I was looking for fellow dolphin lovers and all I got was hype on which one litre bike corners the best.....ppppmmmmfffffff :sly:

Well, I for one am really annoyed. I just went on to a motorbike forum and guess what......there were loads of people who liked motorbikes and talked lots of good things about them.....could you imagine that.....what a surprise. I for one will never go on that motorbike forum again, especially as I was looking for fellow dolphin lovers and all I got was hype on which one litre bike corners the best.....ppppmmmmfffffff :D

To be fair, I did go on 'the hunting life' forum and thought it would be about hunting, only to find that it was all about lurchers...!

But yeah, :lol::sly: Probably an anti or a fruitcake who went onto a rabbit forum and said he likes to eat them, only to find out it was a forum about caring and loving them.

DAM YOU DUNCAN :good: dam my young age :yahoo: never mind anyone feel this guy should be the subject for the next scope zeroing session for PW memebrs? lol only joking, i agree with harfordwmj and the other fellas he is either anti or fruitcake or ANTI FRUITCAKE :yahoo: idiot just came here to annoy alot of people who own guns and shoot, now is it me or is there a lack of common sense there?:yay:.... gets on my nerves...

Happy Shooting

Mark

:good:

Edited by mark_mjs93