Testing the New Quad

pavman

Was the vixen in heat ?

There were no external indications that she was in cub or heat so condition unknown, quite a large girl by all accounts and looking at the teeth I would put her at over two years old quite a bit of wear but not right down :good:

Lovely quad mate, how much that set you back if you dont mind me asking ? :good:

A shade over £5000, its reg as a tractor so no road tax to pay after the £55 registration fee. List price is £5370 plus VAT so a good deal me thinks :good:

Very nice bit a kit Pavman. It's got all sorts of uses I should think from lugging feed around to getting to those far off places where the pigeon are hammering the crops. You could even load up the sea fishing gear and venture off the ariels along the dirty wall after those codling. :good:

Well done on the vixen. The old dawgs will be sniffing after them this time of year.

Edited by Whitebridges

Very nice bit a kit Pavman. It's got all sorts of uses I should think from lugging feed around to getting to those far off places where the pigeon are hammering the crops. You could even load up the sea fishing gear and venture off the ariels along the dirty wall after those codling. :good:

Well done on the vixen. The old dawgs will be sniffing after them this time of year.

WB

as far as I know (wish I was wrong) you have to be a member of ONAC to access the dirty wall beyond the tower gates :good:

A fine machine!!! did you get the foot shift or the electric shift???

is it road legal like that???

oh yes.... good shooting :good: :blink:

Foot shift as it allows Lamping with left hand and not changing gears, I also had a twist grip throttle fitted as I hate the thumb thing, just kick into 2nd gear and away we go stop start as you wish, its road leagal as long as I am going to or from parts of the farm (same as a tractor)

Foot shift as it allows Lamping with left hand and not changing gears, I also had a twist grip throttle fitted as I hate the thumb thing, just kick into 2nd gear and away we go stop start as you wish, its road leagal as long as I am going to or from parts of the farm (same as a tractor)

so does it have any indicators or anything like that???