Energy drinks, do you drink them

evilstoat

Relentless energy drink all the way huge 500ml cans for the same price as a can of redbull, bonues is it has the same caffeine content as redbull.

:good: First tried in 2006 just before getting on the ferry at isle o man been hooked ever since drink to many an they give you the shakes :good::lol:

The odd vodka redbull goes down well on a night out if you're feeling a bit tired. I'd otherwise steer clear of them as they give you a false sense of security...if you're exercising, your better off with a generic sports (glucose) drink, or electrolyte drink if partaking in some extreme activities.

I wouldn't touch relentless with a barge pole! I saw someone have a can once, he was soon bouncing off the ceiling!

used to drink it all the time, then one day i woke in up in hospital...

I was diabetic and didn't know untill this stuff pushed me over the edge.

Doc told me that more young people become diabetic like me because of this stuff (and other fast foods and high sugar drinks)

Now i stick to coffee and then some more coffee.

my girlfriends grandad is a forman and instructor for plant manchinery and he done a training course and energy drinks croped up and a test was done where a man had drank 2 cans of red bull a day for a year, after the year he had tests and scans done and it had actualy made a hole in his brain, engoy lol because after noing that i havent touched the stuf again!