For Sale English 16 bore Side lock

if it was that big a problem could the buyer remove it and refit a new butt pad..

and wb isnt a rfd ive seen his tickets and they aint rfd ones he has normal sg cert

Cheers Sparkie

The repair is a Professional one, the pictures do it no justice at all, i dont know what the problem is with Magman, the grain runs the same way on both sides as i've shown in the close up pictures, i think the camera has picked up the figure in the walnut

You'd have to fit a monster butt pad if you were to replace it

I'm sure Magman will give us his further "Professional" opinion later

Maybe its him thats an RFD he seems to know a lot about it

WB

:yes: Most of your posts are in the for sale section :angry: as for specsavers :good: if i where to agree with you then i would consider it :good:

If you read back to a post made earlier i did say (Not knocking the gun or the price as its as cheap as chips in my opinion)

But seems you want have handbags at 10 pace's

so why not just mind your own then Eh ! ?

The police are only bothered that your cabinet is big enough. When they come out and inspect they stick you down for a safe number to hold. Providing you are on or under that they don't mind.

If you are down for 5 and you have 10 they may want to know how you fit them all in or if you have got a bigger cabinet.

Anyway - I think the gun for sale looks nicely done and for the money who the hell can complain.

I have bought a gun from WB in the past, found it to be exactly as described at a low price and he even gave me a box of Eley Grand Prix paper case for nothing. He's a genuine chap who's passionate about his guns and his sport.

Any gunshop would not be able to offer such guns at low prices, they would understandably have to cover overheads and staff wages. It would be a sad loss if he decided not to offer guns for sale on Pigeon Watch due to being bitched at, we need people like this in the sport.

Regards Plumbob.

I have bought a gun from WB in the past, found it to be exactly as described at a low price and he even gave me a box of Eley Grand Prix paper case for nothing. He's a genuine chap who's passionate about his guns and his sport.

Any gunshop would not be able to offer such guns at low prices, they would understandably have to cover overheads and staff wages. It would be a sad loss if he decided not to offer guns for sale on Pigeon Watch due to being bitched at, we need people like this in the sport.

Regards Plumbob.

I agree. Nice old guns going for a song. Whats not to like?

ZB

This thread seems to have got a bit silly one way or another . This gun is a part of the history of english gun making . The extention has been done professionaly as any fool can see and any fool can see that the grain is running in the right direction . I would have bought this gun as soon as it was advertised ,but am looking for an old english 12 bore . So wabbit if you have an english 12 bores for sale please P.M. me . We will then be able to communicate without outside interference .

Harnser .

This thread seems to have got a bit silly one way or another . This gun is a part of the history of english gun making . The extention has been done professionaly as any fool can see and any fool can see that the grain is running in the right direction . I would have bought this gun as soon as it was advertised ,but am looking for an old english 12 bore . So wabbit if you have an english 12 bores for sale please P.M. me . We will then be able to communicate without outside interference .

Harnser .

I'm with Mick on this one. WB is a sound & decent chap, so buy the gun or naff off bitchin :good::oops::oops:

Cracking gun - I'd take it if I had the money. Sounds to me like you could do without that 'member' anyway magman.....

Regards Plumbob.

I agree. Nice old guns going for a song. Whats not to like?

ZB

Harnser .

I'm with Mick on this one. WB is a sound & decent chap, so buy the gun or naff off bitchin :good::oops::oops:

AWWW !!! Shucks guys , thanks for the support

I'm wellin up !!!!!

WB