pigion shooting

hi their has any1 got any were i can go pigion shooting or sumwere i can use my clay pigion trap.i am a keen pest controler and would be willing to do pest control in return for sum shooting.any 1 with sumwere for me to use would u please contact me via e mail at *******************

No u can ask for land to shoot on, but only in the right place lol. Well i think, i never have asked if i can shoot somewhere, i have places to shoot so thats ok.

Anyway, it would help if people knew where you lived, E.g Bedfordshire. . . .. . . . . . .And its spelt pigeon BTW.

Lol

What is it with people on this site :P Every1 seems to be professors in english grammer :good:

Give it a rest guys, it actually makes me :good: .

Let's try helping others, if not just stand back, read and enjoy. not every1 is so well educated.

thanks

turk101

What is it with people on this site :P Every1 seems to be professors in english grammer :good:

Give it a rest guys, it actually makes me :good: .

Let's try helping others, if not just stand back, read and enjoy. not every1 is so well educated.

thanks

turk101

There's a difference between trying; getting it wrong, but giving a rats ****, and

ad tan tere is typin lek tis cos u r to lzi 2 do it proprly

If I had shooting to offer, I would read this and this ''He can't be bothered to spent an extra 20 seconds making his sentance look tidy, If he's that lazy with that, I don't see how he would be useful to me as a pest controler''.

Edited by Bleeh

The ability to spell has no effect on your ability to shoot straight OR do a fine job pest controlling.....

I thought this is a forum for fellow shooters, not a forum for pulling people up on grammar or trashing peoples' topics.......

I know a guy that cant string a sentence together without spelling every other word wrong but guess what?

He's Shot for England two years running!

Once more he's my brother and i am proud of him!

Not bad for someone that can't spell eh!.

So blows that theory if you cant spell you cant shoot!

Chris.

The ability to spell has no effect on your ability to shoot straight OR do a fine job pest controlling.....

I thought this is a forum for fellow shooters, not a forum for pulling people up on grammar or trashing peoples' topics.......

No, but as far as I'm concerned, it's the same as applying for a job. If you want people to take you seriously, you should look professional - Would you write a letter asking for permission off a farmer like that? no - it shouldn't be any different here.

Futhermore, using ''1'' in replacement for one, is just plain lazy - it's not a spelling mistake if you use a number...

Edited by Bleeh

Did it ever occur to anyone this guy could have been posting the topic via his mobile phone internet, we all use text slang when on the mobile, and if predictive texting is on.....Well, we could all come out with some pretty wild words from time to time.

Not worth continuing the argument really.

I hope you have had some luck finding some ground to shoot on.

• 4 weeks later...
Acualy itz speltd pigion i asked mi mum 2day

It runs in your family then, must be something genetic.

PIGEON

pi-geon

1. any bird of the family Columbidae, having a compact body and short legs, esp. the larger species with square or rounded tails.

Edited by Guinea Fowl

• 1 month later...
There's a difference between trying; getting it wrong, but giving a rats ****, and

If I had shooting to offer, I would read this and this ''He can't be bothered to spent an extra 20 seconds making his sentance look tidy, If he's that lazy with that, I don't see how he would be useful to me as a pest controler''.

On the subject of making your sentence look better,perhaps you should check your spelling Bleeh....dont take the p*** if you cant spell yourself....

spent=spend

sentance=sentence

controler=controller

Makes you feel stupid doesn't it...

Maybe he's dyslexic...

OOoooh glass houses and stones springs to mind here

Well it made me laugh **** oh and did you mean think for the second this, because you didn't did you?

Edited by fullbore