Hunt supporter killed

LEFTY478

I don't get how they knew that he was killed deliberately, it could have been just a horrible accident. It says in the article that the gyrocopters are notorious to control and were banned uless special permision was given. Maybe they are trying to subtly indicate in the media that any hunt supporter will be "killed", whether it be an accident or deliberately. Ramping up the indoctrination against hunting.

I don't get how they knew that he was killed deliberately, it could have been just a horrible accident. It says in the article that the gyrocopters are notorious to control and were banned uless special permision was given. Maybe they are trying to subtly indicate in the media that any hunt supporter will be "killed", whether it be an accident or deliberately. Ramping up the indoctrination against hunting.

I thought it more likely to get sympathy for hunt supporters if antis are suspected of murder (or maybe manslaughter in this case).

My sympathies to his family and friends.

Rhiannon

I heard earlier that he was standing in the middle of the run-way.

Girocopters have to keep forward motion to maintain lift and aren't that manouverable when

travelling slowly, although the news said he was hit by the tail rotor.

All very odd.

Nial.

Hardly unbiased reporting:

The court was told that heating technician Mr Griffiths was a member of an anti-hunt animal rights campaign and worked as a volunteer hunt monitor, liaising with police.

The 'liaising with police' bit makes it sound almost official, rather than 'anti hunt monitors often badger police with useless information in their efforts to harrass legal huntsmen'.

Rhiannon

The video clip - when eventually released will make for very interesting viewing.

The fact that a murder charge has been placed would suggest that perhaps they assumed he intended to challenge them in the way they demand to 'speak' with hunters. Of course people with morals would find a way round the objectors, while those without may have driven at the person challenging them, possibly hoping the propeller would intimidate him.

Two people using a shredding machine against one old man?