CZ 527 .223 Cal

As above CZ 527 .223 Inc with the rifle I have approx 50Rnds of Norma Ammo a Boresnake and some scope mounts and a 5 shot magazine.

Depending on price I can include the hawke night eye scope.

I will upload pictures tomorrow.

£350 without scope (but with ammo & Sling/magazine) £400 with scope zeroed ready to go.

Have taken some pictures Photobucket is down for maintenance atm so ill get them up tonight

The barrel length is 24'' And its a 2002 Model. The previous owner to me only fired 60Rnds through it and I have fired 100Rnds approx. It is always cleaned and stored after each outing.

Pics below:

DSC01415.jpg

DSC01417.jpg

DSC01416.jpg

Scope which can be included is shown, its a Hawke Night Eye HK3317 6.5-20x50AO Mil Dot IR (waterproof,shockproof,fogproof) - It has the illuminated recticle inside for night shooting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
No not the American, the American had the heavyweight barrel.

Rifle still here fella's with mounts etc etc. Very cheap rifle for a .223 in this condition with ammo etc.

Sorry mate but I think you might have the american :good: The Heavy Barrel is the "varmint" The american is the sporter barrel. I have one is 243.

Although it may be a lux but looks like an american in the photos :D

• 2 months later...

Forgot to add asking £350 for it with a Hawke Night Eye HK3317 6.5-20x50AO Mil Dot IR (waterproof,shockproof,fogproof) - It has the illuminated recticle inside for night shooting. also with sling, 5 shot mag, and approx 50 rounds of ammo. Norma Polymer tipped ammo, approx £1 a round so very good deal. Be a shame to see it go but with a wedding inbound I have to make some sacrifices. Mobile number as above for serious interest. Obviously FAC holders only with slot available. Can post to local Firearms Dealers at cost.

Edited by triscrx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...