russian agression 2

col s10

so what do you paddys think about the ruski problem.can i say that? :D:good:

at the minute, we've got our own problems, ao if the ruskies would kindly hold back for a few years, it would be appreciated!

ya,lurgan there was fair bit of riotin to on Saturday night

aye, I saw it on the news, I'm hoping that's the last of it

Edited by shot shot

"but russians ARE crazy, so logically they wouldnt respond?!"

What I meant was that when your country was geopolitically threatened you might want to respond in a similar manner(eg, moving missiles to Cuba) so that your adversary is not "holding all the chips".

"but russians ARE crazy, so logically they wouldnt respond?!"

What I meant was that when your country was geopolitically threatened you might want to respond in a similar manner(eg, moving missiles to Cuba) so that your adversary is not "holding all the chips".

oh right. but i thought the yanks were building ANTI missile sites? too early for this...

as for ni, well we'll see what happens tomorrow in regareds to rioting - lots of drunk people+lots of police+curent ****e thats been happening = a long night :good:

Neither could the Russians.

yes that's because both the Russians and the coalition forces have had their hands tied behind their backs, if Russia did kick off ( which it wont ) I don't think similar tactics would be used, the Taliban and the radicalisation of the Muslim world, could have been halted over night, however it would mean leveling everything east of Cyprus!!!! and we play by the rules don't we, or at least UNTIL?

KW

We seem to have a number of people in this discussion acting like John Rambo: NUke NUke nuke them all!! Bloody Ayrabs!

Not the right attitude.

who? me? whats wrong with wanting to kill people? its a perfectly acceptable hobby... :D

anyway one of the most successful militaries in history has been the romans, and the reason? they took no ****, kill one of us and we'll wipe you and your whole town out. maybe its the way forward.... :good:

:lol:

"anyway one of the most successful militaries in history has been the romans, and the reason? they took no ****, kill one of us and we'll wipe you and your whole town out. maybe its the way forward.... hmm1.gif"

Yeah they enslaved half the world I agree with you there they were pretty successful.

They are only responding to American aggression such as the plans to place interceptor missile stations in Poland and Czech Republic. You'd havwe to be crazy not to respond.

Ah so the Russian build up and also its little spat with Georgia is all about "response" I bow to your knowledge of world affairs

it will one day be legendary.

KW

"anyway one of the most successful militaries in history has been the romans, and the reason? they took no ****, kill one of us and we'll wipe you and your whole town out. maybe its the way forward.... hmm1.gif"

Yeah they enslaved half the world I agree with you there they were pretty successful.

id rather be a master than a slave :rolleyes:

There are many factors to this that make North,Central & South America take note.. I remember the the Falkland islands, and if i am not mistaken the Russians started sniffing around Argentina shortly thereafter :good: Now the Russians are talking about wanting to build some military bases in country.. Many of those south American country's are plagued with civil war.. I can only imagine what could happen should they become involved with these civil wars. We have a hard enough time stopping illegals crossing our southern borders.. What about a well trained group of Russians.. Though i do not think they would ever invade..