Anyone on jobseekers?

sirnovember

:yp: I can't find a job anywhere, and after 4 months of applying, I'm running out of money. I'm thinking of getting that jobseekers thing. Does nayone on here get it?

I know it's not a nice idea to be on the dole, but in the current situation, I might just swallow my pride. :good:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest topshot_2k

i got made redundant in december but hanvt ever claimed it, luckily i got an agency job, **** money but better than nothing.

its only £240 a month isnt it? use it if you need to mate, you paid tax whilst working :good:

Guest topshot_2k
i was on it for a few motnhs then they stopped it so i just calimed some other benfitt. bettert than an imagrant gettin it.

why did they stop it? if you are a uk citizen with no income and looking for work they have to pay it?

Guest topshot_2k
they sed i wernt lookin for work and i never went to intervews. just stayed in bed most time. one time the intervew was at half nine in the mornin

i get more than 50 quid a week now

cheers

people like you that tarnish the jobseekers allowance for the people who actually need it. :good:

when it can be dun over the phone why should i have to go. i coulent fined a job but they kept on botherin me. no employers wanted me adn the jobseeker ppl were alway on my back

aint had a job in 4 years so what chance have i got now. the recescsion aint makin it better eithr.

bankers :good:

Edited by Grunt

cant claim it, all i get is my stamp payed, because i am a subby plasterer paying class 2 national insurance, my tax is stopped through my wages.

the wife works so living of her,£800 pound a month that keeps the house and pays the bills,

just herd of the old gaffer that he may have some houses in Scotland to render.

so with a bit of luck i might be back to earning me brass,

a bit of trecking, stopping away but it pays the bills

Yes i claimed when I was out of work but I was lucky i was only out for 3 weeks. mind you have not heard anything about my claim yet but must not rush them. Paid in since I was 17 and never claimed in my life but did it out of principle if others can come here and claim.

If you claiming you can also claim for help with council tax as well! Go for it if you dont someone else will, get what your entitled to.

Edited by Jan147

when it can be dun over the phone why should i have to go. i coulent fined a job but they kept on botherin me. no employers wanted me adn the jobseeker ppl were alway on my back

aint had a job in 4 years so what chance have i got now. the recescsion aint makin it better eithr.

bankers :yes:

Yes...........the bankers are to blame alright.........not spelling, pessimism or not bothering to turn up to interviews :good:

I'm sure that finding work after four years might be hard mate, but it will be impossible without those interviews! Go to the interviews mate - I'm sure there is a job out there for you :good:

aint my fault if i aint got a job is it. i cant get one anywere. i left school at 16 and did carpentry. got bored of it and left. i cant find a job anywere now. been on the dole for 4 years.

when i get a job i will be payin all back anyways

aint my fault if i aint got a job is it. i cant get one anywere. i left school at 16 and did carpentry. got bored of it and left. i cant find a job anywere now. been on the dole for 4 years.

Why not try getting some more qualifications? Driving instructor, IT, etc - they do home learning courses. That could well give u the edge to get that job!

bobby dazer,

they offered me courses but i didnt have the qulification to do em. they offered me some back 2 work course. i sed i aint doin it. i wanted to do a managment course but was told i aint got the qulifications.

they set me up to fail

:good: IF...and thats a big if :good: