Banana Alert !!!!!!!!!!!&#

old rooster

Just heard on the radio machine that a man is on trial for holding up an establishment with a banana held inside a paper bag pretending to be a gun.

People across the country are now clamouring to stock pile bananas before the invitable ban is imposed. Not sure yet if it will be a total ban or whether they will just impose a strictly controlled age limit for being in posession of bananas.

Can you imagine walking down the street on a dark night to be confronted by a dodgy looking geezer offering to sell you bananas on the sly !!!

Oh and by the way he's also being done for carrying a replica weapon.

We live in dangerous times my friends, beware the banana men may be amongst you even as we exchange messages on this innocent forum !!!

(written while NOT under the influence of alcohol or other mind altering substances, well apart from a couple of G&T's while having lunch with my dear old Mum)

People across the country are now clamouring to stock pile bananas before the invitable ban is imposed.

:) O/Rooster If that is your spelling after only 2 g & t's then I am dreading reading your posts tonight.

I think the inevitable result will be chaos. :)

Its not April the 1st. yet is it?? :):)

Maybe we should get Blairs Cabinet to introduce and pass a national amnesty for 'Narnies' for the avoidence of doubt.....

" Police are urging all illegal Bananna owners to hand them in to their local constabulory without reprisal, in order that may be destroyed".....................

Paul in North Lincs :lol:

Well look, I mean, you know....

What about the replica bananas? These things are indistinguishable from the real thing at a distance and cause just the same fear.

....think of the children.

Mug of tea, shirt undone, sincere frown.

See I knew all along that you lot could av a larf, off to have a teensy weensy dwinkie before I go ta bed. Night everybody

logo2.gif

Contact details for the friends of the banana group:

BRITAIN

Banana Link

38-40 Exchange Street, Norwich, NR2 1AX, England

Tel: (44) 1603 765670

Fax: (44)1603 761645

blink@gn.apc.org

Edited by old rooster

:D:lol::) I thought PigeonWatch was a pigeon shooting forum!!! not a bloody banana splitious :D:D:lol:

If i wrote posts about my banana on here, it would go on for ages coz there's alot of it :lol: :lol:

:lol::P Only jesting "Peregrine" :lol::lol: