Basc or sacs

roadkill

im in need of some advice my basc is due for renewal which is £ 64.00 however sacs is about £30.00 do they both offer the same cover for a rough shooter ... or is there any better ones out there or should i stick with basc

cheers roadkill

Edited by roadkill

BASC insure you for 10mill public liability whereas SACS offer 5mill but also give you 100K legal insurance which is probably more useful. BASC will give you legal advice whereas SACS will represent you.

Why not look into CA, NGO, etc. There's more than the two options out there.

I would stick with BASC as they are the most professional and respected shooting organisation in the country. OK, they cost more but they do a lot to protect the future of shooting in this country.

And if you need advice on anything shooting related, I have found them to be excellent - they know many of the key people in firearms licensing - and are prepared to back you up when you most need it.

This subject has been covered to exhaustion on here, there are loads of threads to be found via the Search facility.

There are lots of organisations that the country sports enthusiast can join and they all carry varying members benefits.

Just read their prospectus carefully and you can't go far wrong.