new member from St Albans, Herts

mcs1972

Been "lurking" for a while but bought my Benelli Supersport today from Park St Guns (thanks to them for all their help, highly recommend them).

I've been having a few 1-2-1 lessons up at Broomhills and my interests are Clays and probably any rough shooting I can lay my hands on...

Best wishes

Mark

Hello fella, welcome - I'm a noob myself, only got my gun two weeks ago (a nice 686E 30" sporter from those lovely folk a George Bate Doveridge). Maybe you should have a look at the LVSA that's not far from you. With a trophy shoot once a month (yeah, fat chance; it's just practice to me!) and practice once a month it's definitely worth a look. Is Terry your tutor over at Broomhills?

I was over there today, after popping into Park Street to pick up a few Eley's, I like Broomhills a lot, it's all very relaxed and a nice set up. That rabbits a ****** to hit though!

Edited by mick miller

Hello fella, welcome - I'm a noob myself, only got my gun two weeks ago (a nice 686E 30" sporter from those lovely folk a George Bate Doveridge). Maybe you should have a look at the LVSA that's not far from you. With a trophy shoot once a month (yeah, fat chance; it's just practice to me!) and practice once a month it's definitely worth a look. Is Terry your tutor over at Broomhills?

I was over there today, after popping into Park Street to pick up a few Eley's, I like Broomhills a lot, it's all very relaxed and a nice set up. That rabbits a ****** to hit though!

yes, I have lessons with Terry...Nice chap...

If you fancy a trip to either broomhills or LVSA let me know, I picked up 1000 eleys today at Park st but will be putting a slab through the new gun on sunday hopefully ;->

Mark

• 2 years later...