female G20 claim

IAN88

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However you have got this trial by media circus going on yet again with someone who can't take any personal responsibility for her actions which really sums up all that is wrong with our society these days.

The above quote sum's it up in one..... I don't know how the coppers kept there hands off them, luck they are in this country, imagine if it had being a Rhino Whip...lol

BJ.

I support the right to peaceful protest, however, I think you should only attain this right if you have a job, pay tax and or have never done anything more than a 2 stretch.

quite agree with you there mungler,sounds like heinelins citezenship.dont put anything into soceity,dont expect to have the right to a say in how soceity is run.lets stop calling the police when theyre in a hard place,remember this is the same rent a mob that fought for a hunting ban,campaigned at huntington,camped at greenham and chained themselves to countless trees.dont think iv got a kind word for em.let em rot :rolleyes::lol::lol:

AL4X

As Sonic said , good posts, but I'm afraid you won't convince some people on here ! A lot of people have tried to put the police side of things across, but we are all thugs in uniform, bullies and corrupt. These police officers were simply doing their job ! End of ! I work on a Support Unit(TSG/TAG) and yes there is a stigma that goes with these units. But lets face it, with all that was going on, the disorder and potential disorder, the time for community/neighbourhood policing had long gone. TSG's/TAG's/OSU's are used to sort problems out, units that are sent when the **** hits the fan ! Not doing school visits ! The police side can't be put across in the media because of the ongoing investigations, so everything now becomes sub judice. This is why we always end up with a one sided media story !

Col

AL4X

As Sonic said , good posts, but I'm afraid you won't convince some people on here ! A lot of people have tried to put the police side of things across, but we are all thugs in uniform, bullies and corrupt. These police officers were simply doing their job ! End of ! I work on a Support Unit(TSG/TAG) and yes there is a stigma that goes with these units. But lets face it, with all that was going on, the disorder and potential disorder, the time for community/neighbourhood policing had long gone. TSG's/TAG's/OSU's are used to sort problems out, units that are sent when the **** hits the fan ! Not doing school visits ! The police side can't be put across in the media because of the ongoing investigations, so everything now becomes sub judice. This is why we always end up with a one sided media story !

Col

NAAAAH, you can't use the old "He was only doing his job" excuse col,And you are not all bullies,corrupt and thugs......just the odd one.

Unfotunately the side of things you talk about the police putting across on here consists of,"They done nowt wrong and the people that got hurt dont realy matter anyway cos they werent model members of society"

BUT i think we can call a truce,cos the cops on here are never going to turn on their own and i am never going to be a cop so i can agree to disagree.

Anyway a police sharpshooter has asked to go out lamping with me up here to(and i quote)"TO KEEP HIS EYE IN" :rolleyes:

You havent took a contract out on me have you ? :lol::lol:

remember a lot of that crowd were profesional agitators bused in to cause this kind of trouble.that group have not earned the right to complain,how can you moan about somthing you have not had anything to do with.ie pay taxes and contribute to society.