Crows

Peck the eyes and tongues out of lambs while they're still being born, eat vast quantaties of sheep cake, If a ewe gets stuck on her back it don't take the crows long to start ripping open her belly, but they usually start on the fleshy bits first.

Thanks for the info guys, one of the farmers who's land I shoot on asked if I could sort some out for him.

I said yes but neglected to ask what the problem was so thought I would pick your collective brains.

I am thinking of getting an FAC shotgun for this.

I don't know about you lot but around here we cant get within 150 yards of the bxxxxxx, you walk into a field without your gun and it's full of them, pick up a gun and you wont see one for hours, far to crafty for their own good, :hmm: I'm thinking that maybe a larsen trap would be the most effective control method

that usualy catches them out :good::yes:

I don't know about you lot but around here we cant get within 150 yards of the bxxxxxx, you walk into a field without your gun and it's full of them, pick up a gun and you wont see one for hours, far to crafty for their own good, :hmm: I'm thinking that maybe a larsen trap would be the most effective control method

that usualy catches them out :good::yes:

That is so true, went to the farm the other day and swooping withing 20 metres of me no camo nothing.

When I have my gun they are off before I even get near the field.

Weird