chards coaching day.

beretta

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there with me b******k eyes

gona have to be chewing on chards farts all the way down there though.

Pray for me :yes:

I should cocoa :good:****.gif

**** weather tomorrow chaps - light rain and drizzle. Typical Catton Hall weather. Every time I go anyway near Catton Hall it's light rain and drizzle, or horizontal heavy rain and gale force winds :blink:

Excuse number one in the bag :lol:

Edited by Chard

Yeah, I hear MC has a similar one, it has a sticker on the base saying "QA Failed - not for re-sale", with engraving on the front, "Basildon Womens Institute Charity Shoot 1980, Novice Class, 6th Place".

It's got pride of place in his (very empty) trophy cabinet. :blink:

Cat.

:good::yes::lol:

Very good Cat, had you been thinking about that reply for long? Or did you come up with it a while ago and were just waiting for the chance to use it?

I know it was only 6th place but it was my first ever shoot at the tender age of 9 years old :lol: :lol:

In 1980 you were almost in the veterans class weren't you?

Very enjoyable day at Catton, once the rain stopped :yes:

I managed to get Beretta hitting a few after a while :lol: and managed to cure him of a very awkward twitch that was afflicting him, just before he mounted his gun :oops::devil::devil:

He was a bit shaky on some of the "Worsley-esque" close birds, but it eventually clicked. The trouble with these ex-England boys is that they get set in their ways :lol:

Good company and some good targets. We didn't bother keeping scorecards, there was no point in showing B up, it would affect his confidence :yes:

:P

Nice one Chard,

Is that your care in the community bit done for this year? I might have to volunteer for help the aged and take Catamong out for a days shooting.

I wouldn't like to do a lot of it, very draining on the patience :yes:

I wouldn't like to see Cat and Beretta on the same coaching course, they'd be reminiscing all their old England exploits.

Beretta is obsessed with jam as well :yes: . Has he been talking to you and Tosspot about jam?

Edited by Chard

Yeah good shoot today at catton, my first trip there.

Nice to blow the cobwebs out of the old A303.

Many thanks to beretta for the tips :yes: spot on.

No thanks to chard, he plays a dirty game that one :yes:

The guy could cause a fight in a monastary :P .

The guy could cause a fight in a monastary :yes: .

I nearly swung for Beretta at one stage. Did you see him give me those cartridges? A box of 25 Black Gold. No sooner had I put them in my bag and he wanted them back again because he'd run out :P:oops::devil:

He's like Lloyds Bank - they'd bend over backwards to lend you an umbrella, but as soon as it starts raining, they want it back again :yes:

dont talk to me about bending over backwards. :yes::yes:

once anni told me what the jam was for its no wonder i got a twitch :P:oops:

good day out in some dodgy company but diddnt learn much from chard. possibly because i fetched hartlys instead of robertsons. :devil:

Chard,

You'll have to start wishing your life away a bit quicker, am 99% certain the vets age for the domestic disciplines i.e. English Sporting is 60. I do know with 100% certainty that for FITASC Sporting it's 55 cos I am one, a FITASC vet that is.

Shoot straight young man

Mr Potter

Chard,

You'll have to start wishing your life away a bit quicker, am 99% certain the vets age for the domestic disciplines i.e. English Sporting is 60. I do know with 100% certainty that for FITASC Sporting it's 55 cos I am one, a FITASC vet that is.

Shoot straight young man

Mr Potter

Thanks old chap :yes::devil::P

I found some blurb on the interwebnet and it looks like they may have reduced vets to 55 and created a super-vets class for 65 and over. I wasn't clear which disciplines it applied to, it was about as clear as mud, a la usual for CPSA gubbins :yes:

Edit : I think you're right actually. It looks like I'm officially a spring chicken :oops: 60 for "Home Disciplines" and 55 for "International Disciplines" :devil:

Edited by Chard

well you look old enough, happen you could just slip under the radar :oops:

if me and cat got together on a shoot i would still fancy our chances against others if we put our heads down. you younguns know nothing yet compared to our old heads. :yes::P

let me know when you get your new gun anni :yes:

well you look old enough, happen you could just slip under the radar :lol:

if me and cat got together on a shoot i would still fancy our chances against others if we put our heads down. you younguns know nothing yet compared to our old heads. :hmm::)

let me know when you get your new gun anni :good:

Now that would be a good day out :big_boss:

Who's the Super-Daddy? Beretta vs Cat. No gouging, biting, spitting and scratching.

I'd pay to watch that one :oops:

Now that would be a good day out :)

Who's the Super-Daddy? Beretta vs Cat. No gouging, biting, spitting and scratching.

I'd pay to watch that one :oops:

See you missed me then :lol:

A bit miffed i couldn't join you old farts untill i seen the downpoor at 1045 :hmm:

As for score cards yeh right :good:

See you missed me then :)

A bit miffed i couldn't join you old farts untill i seen the downpoor at 1045 :oops:

As for score cards yeh right :good:

It was alright after that downpour. I don't think we started shooting till 11:30ish but it didn't rain after that.

You would have been overawed by the quality of the shooting, you'd never have kept up :hmm: