chards coaching day.

beretta

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:oops::oops::oops: I think Cat should come along, he's had some iffy scores lately :sly:

I think he needs the benefit of my vast experience :lol:

Yep, love to come, used to shoot Catton Hall regularly but can get all the coaching I need a lot closer to home nowadays. :good:

Anyway, I'm sure it'll be a case of the "blind leading the partially sighted", Beretta's won more trophies than Chard's drunk pints of Boddies, he buys his silver polish in 5 litre tubs..!! :lol:

Cat.

Yep, love to come, used to shoot Catton Hall regularly but can get all the coaching I need a lot closer to home nowadays. :lol:

Anyway, I'm sure it'll be a case of the "blind leading the partially sighted", Beretta's won more trophies than Chard's drunk pints of Boddies, he buys his silver polish in 5 litre tubs..!! :lol:

Cat.

:sly::oops::oops: You have no idea how many plaaaaarstic trophies I've got knocking about :good:

You'd be damned astonished :oops:

Job lot on ebay eh? :lol::sly:

How very dare you. Some have even got my name on :lol:

I'm looking at one now - It's sort of a gold-coloured bale of hay on a plinth, with a mock marble base, with a plaaaarstic plaque stuck on it, engraved "Chard - runner-up 2003"

'Ang that on yer watch chain, you doubting Thomas :good:

Yeah, I hear MC has a similar one, it has a sticker on the base saying "QA Failed - not for re-sale", with engraving on the front, "Basildon Womens Institute Charity Shoot 1980, Novice Class, 6th Place".

It's got pride of place in his (very empty) trophy cabinet. :good:

Cat.

"Basildon Womens Institute Charity Shoot 1980, Novice Class, 6th Place".

I came 5th in that one, I remember it well :sly:

Some of the trickiest floppers, droppers and ploppers I've ever seen. I've told Beretta that it'll be a while before he can hope to compete at this sort of level, but who knows? :lol:

He told me he was thinking of rushing out and buying a Buitoni Canneloni Sporter. :lol:

I said "No, stick with the Lanber until you get the feel for it" :good:

Edited by Chard

:good::yes::lol: ****** ****** ****** cannot make it :lol:

Just think of what im missing , Chard teaching Beretta to shoot gun down at last :lol:

Ow well have to keep Beretta's venision :lol:

:blink: I know your sort. You're just bottling out of another damned good thrashing :lol: