Americans?

LeeinVA

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if your out walking your dog and a bunch of cattle rush yer, are you allowed to shoot em?

:good::good:

Nope.. because they are not violent by nature being a herd animal and all.. I would just stand behind a tree.. And let them pass :P

you can tell who has visited America, and who has not. All this "Americans are ****" attitude is from folk who cant spell passport.

Oh I dunno, I have been to America more than a dozen times now, some work, some holidays, travelled widely from east to West, and found that Norwegians living in Virginia are the worst :P

YUP!! Wettest May on record, but the temps are in the 80's

i thought it was now june?! :good:

It might be a bit heavy for you to pull at the mo, but if you hang on a bit, we might shed some deadwood, and lighten the load somewhat :P

its ok lee's good at pulling things :good::lol:

Oh I dunno, I have been to America more than a dozen times now, some work, some holidays, travelled widely from east to West, and found that Norwegians living in Virginia are the worst :P

There is no credit in that statement as it comes from an Australian :good:

There,s not much credit in anything that comes from Australia exept my two granddaughters and Blackbutt honey LOTW

We Americans confuse Fullbores accent with that of an Australian.. Plus John tends to wear a lot of leather like in mad max :good:

Yes you can go to states like Delaware, Florida & Alaska, where you dont pay an income tax, and other certain taxes, and tax breaks.. If you lose you license in one state you cant drive in another.. I Killed a water mocassin last weekend in my back yard.. Thought nothing of it, and snakes are everywhere.. And never shoot an intruder in the back, and never shoot them more than twice :good:

eh hem, im pretty sure it was Bryce that killed that wasnt it... because if i recall what he said (and i think you said) on skype YOU HATE SNAKES.... :good: you ****** pansy :lol: (joking dont kill me, it wont help with the situation :lol: )

eh hem, im pretty sure it was Bryce that killed that wasnt it... because if i recall what he said (and i think you said) on skype YOU HATE SNAKES.... :good: you ****** pansy :lol: (joking dont kill me, it wont help with the situation :lol: )

Yes, i do hate the *******, and yes, my boy did kill the last one, but know that i can control my bowels long enough to kill damn snake :good:

Edited by LeeinVA