Americans?

LeeinVA

Nope We call that " the time we whupped those silly Yankie butts back across the ditch :look:

I do enjoy Pennsylvania, some of the finest grouse hunting to be had. Mind you running coon hounds on those "hills" of yours can be a little tiresome :cry1:

NTTF

Everything is uphill both ways in PA....

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Lee,

Dont you find it silly that at the age of 15 1/2 you can start driving with your parents... at the age of 16 you can have your licence..... at the age of 18 you can die for your country but you cant drink till your 21?

Also don you find the gun laws to be rather a bit slack.. ie you dont need to keep applying for another pistol, rifle etc.... you can just keep owning them

And dont you think Dunkin donuts should get there back sides over to england!!!! I do!

Oh and Dairy Queen!

Right here is another of my likes about the USA

Walter Eugene O'Reilly.

Ottumwa, Iowa

One of my greatest heroes apart from John Wayne.

I mention The Duke because he has the attitude I like especially his philosophy on good and bad, I am with him, he says good guy wears white hat, bad guy wears black hat, guy with white hat kick's **** out of guy with black hat, and guy who kicks the kid or the dog gets splattered.. ahhhhh all's right with the world.....

Frank :look:

I came back from florida last night and hand on heart i was blown away by the culture every one was so polite and friendly there was hundreds of powerful bikes and cars yet nobody was messing about, when it rainned hard every one slowed down and drove to the conditions, were as in england give some one a fast car and they feel the need to try and climb a tree in it, even when you go to an amusement park they thank british service men and woman for there efforts before the shows, not to mention the amount of the english flags they had flying all over the place.

Ok Lee,

Dont you find it silly that at the age of 15 1/2 you can start driving with your parents... at the age of 16 you can have your licence..... at the age of 18 you can die for your country but you cant drink till your 21?

Also don you find the gun laws to be rather a bit slack.. ie you dont need to keep applying for another pistol, rifle etc.... you can just keep owning them

And dont you think Dunkin donuts should get there back sides over to england!!!! I do!

Oh and Dairy Queen!

Most company commanders will over look the 21 year drinking age? Figured if they are old enough to die? They can drink.. No the gun laws are not slack.. As long as scum bags kill the innocent folks i believe it a right to put down any man that tries to harm me or my family :look: DD and DQ should be there yes :cry1:

Well to be honest

I do not come across Americans very often .

They seem to give my doorstep a wide berth. :cry1:

But i would be more then happy to put the record straight.

if any of you nice gentlemen from the other side .

Was willing to sponsor Mrs Sweepy on her.

Mrs Sweepy Goes wild in the wild west Tour.

Then i would be more then happy to come over.

To you :cry1:

Am housetrained And i know all the words to the Doris Day song (dont ask me which one ) :look:

If you dont have room in the house i would be more then happy to sleep in the bunkbed with the cowboys outside. :cry1:

So come on which of you kind gentlemen would like to be able to say.

Mrs Sweepy you can go on top. :cry1:

xxxxxSuzy

P.s

Am good round the campfire .

Am also a fully qualified Brownie.

And i nearly got my campfire badge to prove it.

Well to be honest

I do not come across Americans very often .

They seem to give my doorstep a wide berth. :cry1:

But i would be more then happy to put the record straight.

if any of you nice gentlemen from the other side .

Was willing to sponsor Mrs Sweepy on her.

Mrs Sweepy Goes wild in the wild west Tour.

Then i would be more then happy to come over.

To you :D

Am housetrained And i know all the words to the Doris Day song (dont ask me which one ) :look:

If you dont have room in the house i would be more then happy to sleep in the bunkbed with the cowboys outside. :cry1:

So come on which of you kind gentlemen would like to be able to say.

Mrs Sweepy you can go on top. :cry1:

xxxxxSuzy

P.s

Am good round the campfire .

Am also a fully qualified Brownie.

And i nearly got my campfire badge to prove it.

Hotdamn!! That is what i am talking about :cry1: I would love to put you up Darlin, but think Mrs.'s Lee may not aprove.. Unles :hmm: Will tell ya this.. Virginia is for lovers.. Check it out on the web.. :cry1:

Dave Matthews is the best the to come out of America for a while

Would you concur!?

Dave Mathews got his start at a bar called Millers, here in Charlottesville, and Millers is but 100' from my office door.. We see him every time he is in town, and see Boyd Tinsley, and carter Beuford.. :look: I have many items signed by Dave..

Lee

If your going to send us Dairy Queen, can you send us Fudruckers as well.

In Bahrian we had one and I still have my Fudruckers T shirt and I do get some strange looks when I wear it as people do a double take on the spelling until I tell them it is like ten times better than Burger K or McD.

Thanks for explaining the American Civil war to me, really interesting.

Lee

If your going to send us Dairy Queen, can you send us Fudruckers as well.

In Bahrian we had one and I still have my Fudruckers T shirt and I do get some strange looks when I wear it as people do a double take on the spelling until I tell them it is like ten times better than Burger K or McD.

Thanks for explaining the American Civil war to me, really interesting.

You are welcome.. Of course Jim and I may not always agree, but so long as you know the South was right is all that should matter :look:

I,ve been reading this thread and I feel like I,ve been eavesdroping on a group of friends having a bit of a chin wag and it has been a real pleasure, but I would like, if I may, to butt in as it were to say that although my personal contact with Americans has been limmited to a few military personnel they were usually affable. But to answer your question, I like your sense of humour, I know that you have more than your fair share of bright people, but you gave us what must be the most hideous item this side of the gates of hell THE BASEBALL CAP. Add to that that a people who ditch dentist in favour of orthidontist really must be suspect LOTW

I,ve been reading this thread and I feel like I,ve been eavesdroping on a group of friends having a bit of a chin wag and it has been a real pleasure, but I would like, if I may, to butt in as it were to say that although my personal contact with Americans has been limmited to a few military personnel they were usually affable. But to answer your question, I like your sense of humour, I know that you have more than your fair share of bright people, but you gave us what must be the most hideous item this side of the gates of hell THE BASEBALL CAP. Add to that that a people who ditch dentist in favour of orthidontist really must be suspect LOTW

And we gave you Yorkshire Puddin :look: That one is a keeper dude :cry1:

hey i like baseball caps! :look: