Just out of Hospital

new to the flock

Do you need me to pop over and take care of the shooting and fishing for a while whilst you are out the system :rolleyes: , quite frankly you have been over doing the not working and enjoyment thing and rubbing our nose in it with posts of catfish and trapping trips for too long so dont expect me to feel sorry for you! Trix is another matter give her my love the woman puts up with more than most :good:

If your going over Mr Pavman

And am going over

You can see to Mr Flocks needs.

And Trixs and myself will take care of his wallet. :oops:

Will we have to share a room :good: if so i shell bring my snoring plugs with me. :good:

xxxxSuzy

Turtles dont snore too much Suzy :rolleyes: and just for you I would stay awake all night :good:

Do you need me to pop over and take care of the shooting and fishing for a while whilst you are out the system :rolleyes: , quite frankly you have been over doing the not working and enjoyment thing and rubbing our nose in it with posts of catfish and trapping trips for too long so dont expect me to feel sorry for you! Trix is another matter give her my love the woman puts up with more than most :good:

If your going over Mr Pavman

And am going over

You can see to Mr Flocks needs.

And Trixs and myself will take care of his wallet. :oops:

Will we have to share a room :good: if so i shell bring my snoring plugs with me. :good:

xxxxSuzy

Well isn't that nice...one friend so concerned he is willing to take care of My Hunting and Fishing, and One friend so concerned she is willing to care for My wallet and Money :good:

Think you had better bring Shaz along aswell to look after Me!

NTTF

Well isn't that nice...one friend so concerned he is willing to take care of My Hunting and Fishing, and One friend so concerned she is willing to care for My wallet and Money :good:

Think you had better bring Shaz along aswell to look after Me!

NTTF

I told Shaz of the accident and that I thought you would be attention seeking,

she is very concerned and said to send her big love hugs and kisses, said she should put on her Nurse uniform and come and look after your every need but I am not going to tell you that :rolleyes:

bet it was only a little pony :oops:

• 3 weeks later...

Well today is the first day since the accident that I have been able to remember what I did yesterday! I still have no memory from 2 weeks before the accident, the day of, or the past 2 and 1/2 weeks. :)

But hey I am looking at the top side of the manure pile instead of the underside and thats all I am thankful for. Should have a clearance to get back up on the beasties by the end of next week.

NTTF

Mr Flock welcome to my world

I have trouble remembering what i had for breakfast.

Its called ditzy blonde syndrome(have you got any blonde in you) :)

Shame their wasnt the muck heap near you when you can off.

You might not have smelt to special for a while.

But at least you wouldnt have to keep asking trix who she was every morning.

Good to see your getting better .

Now hows Mrs Flock.

xxxxSuzy

Hey, Sorry to hear about the tumble you took? When i started reading your post i thought about Christopher Reeve and how he was left a quad till god took him home. That happened not too far from here actually.. Bottom line is i am so very glad too hear you shall be back on line soon.. You boys to the North are fairly tough :yes: and soon you shall be hitting er again.. Its a character builder :) Take care bud..