First Kill!!!!

kcj2102

Last year a friend, Rich, introduced me to shooting and when he got asmall permission he invited me along the first time we went it rained rich managed to get one unfortunately i didnt i was a little guted but when we went last weekend after a few closeone i shot this one clean headshot i was really happy it has given me a buzz and im hooked i have just bought an air rifle and am looking forward to going out again with it this weekend

post-15007-1246997845.jpg

Last year a friend, Rich, introduced me to shooting and when he got asmall permission he invited me along the first time we went it rained rich managed to get one unfortunately i didnt i was a little guted but when we went last weekend after a few closeone i shot this one clean headshot i was really happy it has given me a buzz and im hooked i have just bought an air rifle and am looking forward to going out again with it this weekend

post-15007-1246997845.jpg

If you think its addictive wait till you have a blast on a shotgun !! or a rimfire ,,,,, OR OR OR a Rimfire 10 shot SEMI !!!!!!!!!OOOORRRRRRR

A BLACK POWDER FLINT LOCK with 52 inch barrels

DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL dribble its Obsessive COMPLUSIVE

i best go and lie down now :hmm: i fink i made a wet patch

WB

If you think its addictive wait till you have a blast on a shotgun !! or a rimfire ,,,,, OR OR OR a Rimfire 10 shot SEMI !!!!!!!!!OOOORRRRRRR

A BLACK POWDER FLINT LOCK with 52 inch barrels

DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL dribble its Obsessive COMPLUSIVE

i best go and lie down now :hmm: i fink i made a wet patch

WB

you defo got me wet :good: :good: :o :good:

im starting with a meteor i bought it off PW on the wekend just a cheap one until i get really into it

Nothing wrong with cheap mate at the end of the day performance wise for what you spend it aint worth getting expensive air rifles a couple of hundred quid is plenty for a very capable rifle.

when and if you do get into it and if you decide air rifle is the way you want to go forward i highly recommend a rapid 7 or similar second hand you can get them pretty cheap and they do the business

Edited by JamesLeic

congrats matey, u will always remember it, bear in mind though this shooting mullarkey is a tad bit addictive !!!! :hmm:

I agree, gets addictive and expensive but its well worth the money!! I shot a muzzle loading shotgun at thegamekeepers fair at Catton park, What a buzz! All the best and enjoy.

Regards,

Sam :good:

Just be careful!

I started of much like you, and then progressed to shotguns. Never need bigger than a 3-gun cabinet I though!

WRONG

I pick up my 4th cabinet tomorrow night - another 6 gun one.

Between me and the Mrs we have 13 guns - 1 x air rifle, 3 x rim fires, 3 x centre fires, 3 x normal shot guns, 2 x section 1 (high capacity) shot guns and a black powder pistol!

It is more addictive than you will imagine!

Good shooting.

• 4 weeks later...