Twin towers

kev 1

and where is bin laden? if you read a book "the cicuit" by bob shepard. ex sas and now security expert, he has met top level alqieda and states that bin laden is nothing more than a front man, a label, and isnt capable of planning such attrocities, there are bigger fish at work. according to him the only way to defeat terrorism is to cut off the finance. incidently he states that we need a lot more troops on the ground in afghanistan, and that at this present time iraq is the most dangerous destination in the world. a very good book. i dont like watching footage of 9/11

I fly to a muslin country this friday. Relised it was 11th September after I booked :yes::yes:

IMO It's probably more likely they would blow up a plane headed for one of the western countries that they have a problem with, rather than one headed to a muslim country, where a majority of people would themselves be muslim.

However you could look at it another way - on the way back, you are going to a country which they hate :lol:

and where is bin laden? if you read a book "the cicuit" by bob shepard. ex sas and now security expert, he has met top level alqieda and states that bin laden is nothing more than a front man, a label, and isnt capable of planning such attrocities, there are bigger fish at work. according to him the only way to defeat terrorism is to cut off the finance. incidently he states that we need a lot more troops on the ground in afghanistan, and that at this present time iraq is the most dangerous destination in the world. a very good book. i dont like watching footage of 9/11

Watched the TV the other week and most of the money which funds their military arms, actually come from the Drugs they produce and sell in this country......

IMO It's probably more likely they would blow up a plane headed for one of the western countries that they have a problem with, rather than one headed to a muslim country, where a majority of people would themselves be muslim.

However you could look at it another way - on the way back, you are going to a country which they hate :lol:

Well if it is to be then I want to be buried in small tin foil tray with a paper lid. Jonno Masala style with 3 wash leathers :yes::yes:

Jonno

There are so many conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11 that it's hard to know what to believe.

in reality if you go down the route that the US planned to kill so many of its own people and did it without the whistle being blown so to speak it becomes more far fetched the further you go.

in reality if you go down the route that the US planned to kill so many of its own people and did it without the whistle being blown so to speak it becomes more far fetched the further you go.

Yeh, you're probably right... though I thought there were a couple of whistle blowers? That's what got all the theorists going in the first place, no?

the theorists need no help at all, all they need is a subject then they go about creating the evidence and trying to make it fit, I'm surprised Kos hasn't suggested Gordon Brown planted the tube bombs over here yet :yes:

So many people were killed from some major companies that wouldn't have let it go quietly had they believed their people were murdered by the state

Lee, do you (as an american) think there could be any conspiracy over 911 ?

It is only recently that i have heard these rumblings, and i steer clear of them. If it were true , these theories? I for one would take up arms against my defunct government..