London Bombings

old rooster

Fire bombing of Mosque in Liverpool.

Im no racist but have to say i cannot see how we can let the likes of the Finsbury Park lot critising (spelling?) us on our home turf.

Its our Country, genuine asylum seekers should be allowed to stay subject to adopting our rules.

As Martin said he emigrated to Canada and had to abide by Canadian law so why should Muslims, Jews, Kurds etc be any different?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

martin totally agree with you there , this is a christian country and that should be respected by all who set foot on this land and if they dont accept it get off

A simple truth, we've allowed this to happen by our apathetic acceptance of mass immigration, having no control over who enters the country and acceptance of "free speech" to a point where certain factions can chant abuse with impunity while others are penalised for any kind of racist remark. It is still a Christian society and anyone entering it should abide by the laws, if their hatred of our society is so great then I'd be happy for some of my tax money to be spent shipping them out to somewhere they feel happier. It would be the first time in a long while that I would feel good about how my tax contribution was being used.

I’m not a fascist or nazi but I do feel that priority should be given to those prepared to accept the way of life on offer here and that the pandering to vicious antisocial elements should be stopped. Perhaps if our benefit system wasn’t so generous we might be seen as less of a soft touch and be less appealing to the scum that flock into the country to live off our backs.

The biggest recruitment aid ever for the republicans was internment. Lets not start that again.

LB :rolleyes:

The biggest recruitment aid was Bloody Sunday......

Either way you look at it the biggest recruitment aids was the targeting of Perceived to be innocent members of the nationalist catholic community.

Dave

the events of bloody sunday

led the nationalist community to believe that the army had come on side with the loyalist terror groups, you have to remember that the nationalist community welcomed the army in the early days.indeed priets prayed in the streets for them to be sent and that the ira was known as i ran away due to the lack of protection they said they could give but didnt.

so to come down heavy on the muslim community would only lead to more recruitment for the extremist groups

Here in the North West, and no doubt in other regions, we have groups of Asian Muslims who actually HATE the rest of British society, and regard themselves as Pakistani, Banglahdeshi,ect..........but they regard themselves as British when they want social security payments and health care....

Well if the mets intelligence is correct? the perpertrators of this latest shocking episode is down to "muslims" from Leeds, Luton, Dewsbury etc seems perhaps that the "offended" muslims states are a little closer to home? but who would admit to being surprised? and if we aint surprised WHY have we done nothing before now? ie are we so concerned that we are seen to be PC that we dare not do anything till the deed is done?

sad world KW

i think we need to come down more than heavy on the muslim community mainly as no-one can be trusted any more , even though the muslim community are largely innocent but are hiding people of interest due to family loyalties .

If we take that route they will protect their own all the more!!

Dave

then arrest them all , put so much pressure on them responsible that tere is no choice but to tow the line ie no more social money no more health care and the best way is to name and shame them , nothing worse than being on the front of the world papers being accused of harbouring terrorists or financing them , i think we are passing the time to be all nice to poeple as being as keith says politicaly correct is destroying this country from the inside out .

pete

i think we need to come down more than heavy on the muslim community mainly as no-one can be trusted any more , even though the muslim community are largely innocent but are hiding people of interest due to family loyalties .

If we take that route they will protect their own all the more!!

Dave

If you look at the size and quantity of the explosions and ,and before its said ,im not making light of the fact a lot of inocent peole were Murdered, it could have been as big if not worse than the WTC .

I asked myself why , i personaly think they arent that stupid as to think there would be no retaliation on a mass scale ,this is to test the waters in my opinion ,just to let us now they aint gone yet .

So Dave ,how bout we protect our own all the more ,kick the SOB's out now ,and keep them out , and yes i do know what its like to lose someone through a senceless act my uncle and friends were blown up in the Arsenal pub bomb incident moons ago, this is why i feel so strongly , its a shame we have to keep asking ourselves what are we going to do about it when this is becoming more frequent .

Martin

**** it lets just take them all out and shoot them because they were born in to a particular country and culture!! It would save on army targets. You cant tar a whole community wit the same brush and expect them to take it.

Dave

PS before some dull **** replys why should we take it? Well we should not simple that is why we have doubled civil intel and quadrupeld military intel since 9 11.

There must obviously be some devious and dispicable Anti-Christ organsation working underground within the Muslim Communities in The Leeds and Dewsbury region which must at all costs be rooted out and exterminated.

I cant believe that young men whohave adopted Britain has their home could resort to killing fellow countrymen in this way with out some very sinister internal influence at large.

I know several Muslims who follow the Koran which incidently is a magnificent work and should be read ( How many of us have even read ourown Bible?) These people are no more fanatical than you or I and extremely pleasant people who contribute to the community and the country as a whole, They are horrified that an apparent evil force encouraging a Jihad is at work in this way.

Many of you on this forum have suggested that immigrants should accept our culture when moving legitimately to Britain... Why ??... Do Hundreds of thousands of Britains living and working in foreign countries turn to Islam, Buddha or The Virgin Mary... of course they dont...

This is a real problem, of course it is but the castegation and persecution of a whole religion ecause of the actions of a few mindless fanaticals is no answer and never will be.

I sometimes sit and wonder just what fuels this inherent hate of Catholic and Protestant, Muslim and Christian to the extent that they could take innocent life !

Ive never come up with an answer and I never will.. I dont doubt many of those taking part in The Orange order marches and their Catholic antagonists have actually forgotten why they dispise each other so but have been brainwashed by their parents and their parents before them. As for someone saying earlier on the Forum that Blair had given in to the IRA, (as much as I dislike him) what rot. He actually introduced Dialogue which admittedly has not cured the Cancer but as put it in remission.

The difference between the current Al Quaida threat and The Anglo Irish problems is that the former has grown out of individuals warped and fanatical hatred of the West and everything its stands for. As long as these young men from the Muslim community of our major towns and cities are exposed to this evil then we will be all living in a subconscious fear.

I do however believe that this interracial problem which manifests itsself in many areas is the result of a soft benefits system, poor immigration control, and ultimately poor and week judical systems that we have endured since the 60,s when these problems were highlighted by Enoch Powell, his words have become somewhat prophetical.

I would like to see those chanting and banner waving Pakastanis and Bangladeshis who are jumping on the anti-British bandwagon, rounded up and offered mandatory free passge to a Middle eastern Country of their choice, and then see if they have anything to chant about.

FM.

So the koran is a magnificent piece of work?and(think its actually spelt qu'ran) preaches peace and love and should be read WELL-

Here's a couple of little gems from that peacefull all loving piece of work called the qu'ran now if this aint a blatant incitement and or pure indoctrination of a group of fanaticalls then I dont know what is ? bear in mind this sort of stuff is rammed down their throats from an early age? far different from your average harvest festival and singing all things bright and beautifull that we infidels instill in our youngsters!!

cheers KW

Strike terror (into the hearts of) the enemies of God and your enemies. Surah 8:60 al-Anfal 8:60

I will instil terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, smite ye above their necks and smite all their fingertips off them. It is not ye who slew them; it was God. Surah 8:12-17 al-Anfal 8:12-17

Fight (kill) them (non-Muslims), and God will punish, (torment) them by your hands, cover them with shame. Surah 9:14 at-Taubah 9:14

Mohammed is Allah's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another. Sura 48:29 Al-Fath 48:29

Mohammed said, "I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, none has the right to be worshipped but Allah." Hadith vol. 4:196

Mohammed once was asked: what is the best deed for the Muslim next to believing in Allah and His Apostle? His answer was : "To participate in Jihad in Allah's cause" Al Bukhari vol. 1:25

i worked next to croydons largest mosque today and there was a sense of unease.

nothing i could put my finger on but those going in to worship were being watched in a different way by passers by,be they black,white or yellow.

ten days ago they would have not have been payed any attention but today it was eerie.how it will be on friday remains to be seen but i fear if the mood doesnt change there will be trouble.

ancient chinese curse "may you live in interesting times",i think we are :thumbs:

Theres been three incidents on the London Underground and one incident on a London bus today. Its all over the news. No real information on it yet but a BBC news reporter said that he heard that they were "dummy nail bombs" and they seen backpacks exploding. One person has been injured.

I thought you lot would be less argumentitive once I stopped posting here but you're just as bad as before :( :thumbs: :lol:

Anyone going to the Game Fair tomorrow ?, if you fancy meeting up for a chat give me a bell on 07798 525482

Bl**dy terrorists :< :< :< 1 down, 2 million to go.

I thought you lot would be less argumentitive once I stopped posting here but you're just as bad as before :( :thumbs: :lol:

Anyone going to the Game Fair tomorrow ?, if you fancy meeting up for a chat give me a bell on 07798 525482

Bl**dy terrorists :< :< :< 1 down, 2 million to go.

I am glad your back OR

LB

Guest Mr Pieman

FM,

I love your post - you poor misguided fool :(

Over the centuries more people have been killed because of 'religion' that any other cause. How many did we slaugher mindlessly during the crusades? In the name of Christianity!!

You can take 'our bible', 'their Koran' and every other holy book and shove them all up your a*se. These books are little more than well sold story books as far as I'm concerned - no real proof and based on people requiring unquestioning beliefs. Whatever next? We'll all be worshipping H Potter esq soon - bestselling book in the world at the mement!!!!

Sorry to rant but I'm sick of people killing others and using an imaginary person (God, Allah or whoever) as the excuse for doing it.

PP