Good day for one armed bandit

Alanl50

Hi

Well I shot today over a piece of barley stubble I used 10 shell decoys, 2 bouncers with sponge wing decoys and my magnet with 2 Hypaflaps.

I managed 105 + 1 which drifted over me crashed in to my parked car the other side of the hedge then fell on the road to get run over by a bus I was gob smacked + 1 feral

Sorry about the **** photo I managed to get blood on the lense of my phone !!!

I cant wait to to be able to use my other arm, still with the physio at hospital and the hydrotherapy.

I'M well happy though

I was on a newly acquired permission on Saturday when the neighbouring farmer drove past harrowing, I stopped him as he supplied the manure for the missus allotment I thanked him then cheekily asked about a bit of pigeon shooting he said "you got loads of land" I thought that was it then we carried on chatting and he suddenly announced I could shoot a piece of land about 3 miles from his farm he said it was blue with them. more like profuse. thanks.

Result

post-17094-1253560487.jpg

Edited by Alanl50

Cracking shooting Alan.

HC, Pigeons will be safe when he has two arms, I've seen him shoot :lol: Alan, Stick to one arm mate ;)

See you Saturday :hmm:

You swine Jamie, LOL, mind you your probaly right!!!!

I only have the field till he ploughs it next week, I think???

The farmer has only got 100 acres and already has an established shooter on it and I wouldnt want to upset him, that aint fair and this is an odd piece away from his main farm.

Alan