Contact cards

Rob G

When i am trying to gain new land to shoot on i always leave a introduction card with the farmer/manager.These cards can be found on a well known auction site,they have worked for me every time,they are plastic coated,with your name and contact number on them.I also have the web site address to get these but not sure if i am allowed to post due to advertising,if one of the mods could let me know if this is ok.I have nothing what so ever to do with this company i just think it is a valuabe asset when trying to gain new land and am just trying to help other people get the results they want :P

When i am trying to gain new land to shoot on i always leave a introduction card with the farmer/manager.These cards can be found on a well known auction site,they have worked for me every time,they are plastic coated,with your name and contact number on them.I also have the web site address to get these but not sure if i am allowed to post due to advertising,if one of the mods could let me know if this is ok.I have nothing what so ever to do with this company i just think it is a valuabe asset when trying to gain new land and am just trying to help other people get the results they want :P

I have seen cards like this in phone boxes all over large cities..... :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AP1shooter

Hi darren

This is johns e-mail address dont have his phone number

John.bloor@ntlworld.com

He will make any card to suit your requirements

have dealt with him for a few years now.

Regards Rich

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...